Jaws (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

May 22, 2010
california usa
i just saw the info in HMV UK:drool: if it's true i'm in heaven.....:D:naughty::oohyeah:

Jaws (Blu Ray SteelBook) (UK)

Release date of September 3, 2012.

Purchase here @ Amazon

Play pre-order

HMV

10602346-1333642010-93625.jpg

Actual Pic:

attachment.php

jawssteel.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know what you mean regarding swimming - watching this before my trips to spain with the family was always a major NO NO! If i did I'd always stay in the shallow water :emb:

Classic film - I've been waiting ages for this to be released on blu ray let alone Steelbook!
Most shark attacks happen in shallow water though... just sayin' :twisted: :hilarious:

For everyone overseas who is going to get this shipped to them, 'we're going to need a bigger boat'! :D

They haven't listed it as exclusive so may possibly be a tradewide / online UK release.

I do not like horror films, and from what I've heard of this movie it fits that genre, or have I been mislead?

I'm a bit of a wussy :p don't like to be scared

You're not alone buddy... I'm not a fan of horrors either, and I've only ever seen parts of Jaws. What makes it worse is I have a phobia of sharks. :ohno:

Still going to grab this steelie though!

This is incredible news! One of my all time favorites. I hope they use the original poster art too. It's iconic!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 74
For everyone overseas who is going to get this shipped to them, 'we're going to need a bigger boat'! :D

They haven't listed it as exclusive so may possibly be a tradewide / online UK release.

Maybe it will be another Universal worldwide release like Scarface.:D

You're not alone buddy... I'm not a fan of horrors either, and I've only ever seen parts of Jaws. What makes it worse is I have a phobia of sharks. :ohno:

Still going to grab this steelie though
!

I'd do the same if Arachnophobia was released - hate spiders but I'd def buy the SB!

What makes JAWS so effective is because they had so many problems with "Bruce" the mechanical shark used during production Speilberg was forced to shoot without it so he created psychological terror instead throughout the movie by imagining there's something out in the ocean without actually showing it to the audience. It was a brilliant technique much like Hitchcock did in his films!! :)

PS Piranha was actually much more graphic and disturbing

Reactions: ocielz