Jaws: The Revenge (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Lenticular Collector's Edition) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 26, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £44.99
Notes: UK Exclusive Limited to 2000

Jaws The Revenge.jpg

Last edited:
Amazon UK are still showing this as in stock for delivery to Ireland only (not the UK). Is such an order likely to be fulfilled, in anyone's experience? I initially ordered the day it went up for preorder but Amazon randomly cancelled the order without even emailing me and I've only just noticed, so I'm wondering if it's possible it will still ship to IE (where I'm located) or am I screwed?

I can't believe I'm fretting over not getting a copy of Jaws The Revenge...

Amazon UK are still showing this as in stock for delivery to Ireland only (not the UK). Is such an order likely to be fulfilled, in anyone's experience. I initially ordered the day it went up for preorder but Amazon randomly cancelled the order without even emailing me and I've only just noticed, so I'm wondering if it will ship to IE (where I'm located) or am I screwed?

I can't believe I'm fretting over not getting a copy of Jaws The Revenge...
Amazon in Republic of Ireland have their own fulfillment center since 2022

Some pre order releases are shipped directly from that Fulfillment center if delivery address is in Ireland.

I pre ordered a few releases in the past 2 years that was available with Republic of Ireland delivery address but not available with a UK address.
I got delivery of those orders.