Jaws : The Revenge (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Mar 24, 2013
Release date: August 16, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £17.99

Jaws 4 Front.jpg

Jaws 4 Back.jpgJaws 4 Open.jpg Jaws 4 Inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance these Jaws steelbooks will be released in the United States at some point?

At some point? As in between now and the end of the world? Or just in your lifetime?

Because whenever anybody asks "Any chance...?", when nothing is confirmed, anything is possible.

At some point? As in between now and the end of the world? Or just in your lifetime?

Because whenever anybody asks "Any chance...?", when nothing is confirmed, anything is possible.
Ok, let's say between now and the time we are all dead from the Omega variant. :LOL:
Seriously, how likely that they are sold in the United States within the next year?

Ok, let's say between now and the time we are all dead from the Omega variant. :LOL:
Seriously, how likely that they are sold in the United States within the next year?

How can anybody possibly answer that question? Maybe Universal has plans to do so. Maybe they don't. Maybe it hasn't crossed their minds but in 5 and a half months from now somebody might think "hey maybe we should release these SteelBooks in North America."

Hard to see. Always in motion the future is. Nobody here has the answer you're looking for.

As I said, where nothing is confirmed, anything is possible.

Reactions: nafosb
I know it was confirmed the Smokey And The Bandit steelbook won't be released in any other region. And that's Universal also.... So take from that what you will....

I know it was confirmed the Smokey And The Bandit steelbook won't be released in any other region. And that's Universal also.... So take from that what you will....
I've had studios / distributors confirm certain titles won't be released when I've enquired, only for them to change their minds at a later date. To be fair, the terminology they usually use is "We have no [current] plans to...". Things, including people and personalities change. There could be some Exec who thinks there is nothing to be gained from releasing a particular title in a particular format in a particular region, only for someone else to come in who has different ideas.

Any Zavvi discount codes that still work so that I can harpoon this steelbook?
I am not a misogynist in any way but I can imagine with some delight the shark
eating that woman.

Any Zavvi discount codes that still work so that I can harpoon this steelbook?
I am not a misogynist in any way but I can imagine with some delight the shark
eating that woman.

What are you new here? ;)

REDDIT always gets you 12% off on in stock SteelBooks. Which this now is.

Thanks for the code. I have not bought anything from Zavvi in several millennia so I was not up to date on anything Zavvi.
Nevertheless the code has been mentioned several times across many threads, unless you've not been reading those relating to Zavvi exclusives... :) :whistle: