Apr 27, 2012
Germany
Release date: February 20th, 2014
Price: EUR21.27 EUR 17,99
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Notes: NO inside artwork, matte finish, NO embossing/debossing treament

71HvX71czyL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt if this is going to beat the TW/SG release or the FS/CN release.

A good underrated flick intentionally screwed by Disney.

Yeah they look great, you would think that would have stopped me from buying the China VMB also but nope... gotta complete the set. I preordered one but of the artwork is awesome I'll grab a second.

Reactions: Geek Tragedy
^
It can't be completely on center chuckles.

JCOM_map_tiled.jpg

In the image,you can completely see the circles.to simply put,your design would not work.They both overlap the spine.Do a mock up of folding the steelbook.when you see this, it will look even worse.sorry to burst your bubble.i hope you didn't spend a lot of time on this...also,on the front,you put to much emphasis on the title.the title is totally dominating the design.another bad move.sorry to be over critical but it just brings back all of the critiques we use to have in my art classes.C- would be a fair grade...lol

Last edited:
I quite like it. The black border need to be embossed with John carter figure & title. Perhaps spot gloss on title & cater on a matte background (although full gloss would be great). Personally I don't mind the German text as its only 1 sentence. If the back turns out to be clean then this will be pretty good.

I'll keep my preorder to complete the set but that is a pretty weak rehash of the Futuresop VMB.

Lynn Collins on the back or inside artwork could save this steel IMO

Last edited: