Netherlands
Release date: December 5, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $49.99

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
with the help of a US Ninja:thumbs:

I was just curious. Shipping steelbooks from Canada to Europe is about $10.00 Canadian.
Getting steelbooks shipped to Canada from the U.S. is a lot higher than that. And in U.S. dollars!

Good for you that you have a good connection :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: smileyx9
Everything based on a comic book looks Mondo-ish these days.
John Wick wasn't a comic. It was an original film & script. (Boy, are those rare now).
But, yeah - a lot of art is leaning a little too comic-y these days.
(I'm not against drawn art - but things are more Mondo than Drew Struzan for my taste)

Pointless cash grab. Should have been held back for a trilogy release, a disc on either side so a third disc cannot be added, and no inside art (n)
I like the art so I might have ended up buying this as a trilogy steelbook even though I don't need any more copies of these films.

Just realised it has BR copies, so 2 discs each side

Last edited:
Pointless cash grab. Should have been held back for a trilogy release, a disc on either side so a third disc cannot be added, and no inside art (n)
I like the art so I might have ended up buying this as a trilogy steelbook even though I don't need any more copies of these films.
When was there any picture or mention of inside art (or lack thereof)?

John Wick wasn't a comic. It was an original film & script. (Boy, are those rare now).
But, yeah - a lot of art is leaning a little too comic-y these days.
(I'm not against drawn art - but things are more Mondo than Drew Struzan for my taste)

My apologies. I thought I saw somewhere that John Wick was a comic book or a graphic novel.

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
Shouldn't this in in the Mondo section as it looks too Mondo-ish to me?
I don't think so, assuming that by "Mondo section" you are referring to the Mondo X SteelBook forum? In that forum there are release threads only for steelbooks that are specifically branded as "Mondo X SteelBook".

It looks quite nice, I agree, but why buy this if there will be a third installment to this series anyway? I'll wait for a nice trilogy edition..