John Wick 1-3 (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Limited Collector's Edition) (Plaion Shop Exclusive) [Germany]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: November 24, 2022
Purchase link: Plaion Shop
Price: €89.99

1664450719007.png

John Wick Chapter 1-3 Collection from Plaion Pictures in nice box set with some goodies. It’s looking nice and the quality of the box is good, but after unpacking of the content it feels little bit short of what it could deliver. I am not a fan of posters, but like the booklet & the key replica. Postcards are just OK, could have been more or at least in some kind of the holder for this price range. Not the fan of local “Kapitel” all over it and that main artwork is used on all of the three items (box, booklet & steelbook). It’s good addition to the collection but I believe it’s little bit lazy for hardcore physical media collectors. There is also Best Buy collection box set, that looks nice as well, but still it underperforms in case of goodies. I went with German set as it has more artworks related to the series and not the fan of US Steelbooks inside that are just not that appealing to me.

Reactions: C.C. 95