apsmith21

John Wick 1-3 4k UHD Blu-ray Steelbook set - "Stashbook Collection"

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new resource:

John Wick 1-3 4k UHD Blu-ray Steelbook set - "Stashbook Collection" - Best Buy Exclusive

Hey members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in John Wick 1-3 4k UHD Blu-ray Steelbook Set - "STASHBOOK SET"
from Best Buy.

I AM UNABLE TO RETURN ITEMS IN BULK TO BEST BUY anymore. If you order from this GB you will be expected to honor the purchase!!

SHIPPING AND PACKAGING WILL BE DETERMINED WHEN THESE ARE "IN HAND". IT IS POSSIBLE I MAY NOT COMBINE THE SET WITH OTHER ITEMS
TO INSURE IT'S SAFE ARRIVAL TO YOU.

Pre-order cost is...

Read more about this resource...

apsmith21 updated John Wick 1-3 4k UHD Blu-ray Steelbook set - "Stashbook Collection" with a new update entry:

Update

Some of these arrived yesterday, and I expect more today. I'm hopefully going to unbox and inpsect today and also take some measurements.

Seeing the photos and videos thus far I don't believe I have any boxes that will be big enough to fit and may need to source them just for these.

If you joined the GB please expect a delay on shipping costs and getting these out.

Thanks

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello there! Any more of these going? Saw they are still in stock on best buy so hoping I haven't missed the boat