Aniv

John Wick 1 4K UHD Steelbook NE #26 One Click Set

Aniv submitted a new resource:

John Wick 1 4K UHD Steelbook NE #26 One Click Set - Shipping Is Direct From Novamedia and Is NOT Included In Price. To be billed later.

Hi,

I've tried to contact you twice without success.

Please send me the shipping costs to be dispatched to Luxembourg.
I would like to have an update on my order please.

Note : do kot forget that you've sent to all buyers of this edition a list of users where the E Pack wasn't available and I'm one of them.
I guess you now have the shipping costs which would be the same as in Nova.

Appreciate your confirmation.
Thanks
Regards
Nuno

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Aniv

I think you left the conversation? I hve added you again. I dont have any personal messages from you. If you are in Yellow there is no solution right now apart from EMS shipping. Do you want to pay for EMS or wait?

Hi,

I don't mind to wait, however I find very strange that there is no standard shipping to Luxembourg. I buy from Nova and never had issues. Shipping is always available.
I just want to pay the usual shipping fees that I pay to my country and I've seen the shipping was sent to Germany, UK and so on, so to Luxembourg must also have same availability.
I can wait, I just want to make sure I will get my one click order.
Please confirm this will be available, as I don't want to lose this items.
If needed I purchase from other source but I need your confirmation please that I will get me items dispatched.
Appreciate you check with Nova and get back to me. is not fair to pay EMS while other members paid E Pack and if is available to Germany is available to Luxembourg.

Thanks for letting me know.
Regards

Hi,

I don't mind to wait, however I find very strange that there is no standard shipping to Luxembourg. I buy from Nova and never had issues. Shipping is always available.
I just want to pay the usual shipping fees that I pay to my country and I've seen the shipping was sent to Germany, UK and so on, so to Luxembourg must also have same availability.
I can wait, I just want to make sure I will get my one click order.
Please confirm this will be available, as I don't want to lose this items.
If needed I purchase from other source but I need your confirmation please that I will get me items dispatched.
Appreciate you check with Nova and get back to me. is not fair to pay EMS while other members paid E Pack and if is available to Germany is available to Luxembourg.

Thanks for letting me know.
Regards

Hello,

I replied to your PM also. If you dont want it its fine. if Nova says EMS is only way and K Packet is not available to your zipcode I cannot do anything about it. Let me check with them again as the information came from them. Your copies are reserved with them so I am not sure what you mean by if you will get them or not???

Hello,

I replied to your PM also. If you dont want it its fine. if Nova says EMS is only way and K Packet is not available to your zipcode I cannot do anything about it. Let me check with them again as the information came from them. Your copies are reserved with them so I am not sure what you mean by if you will get them or not???

Hi,

I just want to make sure that I will definitely get my copies.
Appreciate you check with them a let me know.
I really don't get how Nova is saying that E Pack is not available to my zip code.
Everytime I purchase from them it works.
Next week I'll be on John wick 3 to purchase directly from them and I'm certain it will work.
Please try to confirm as soon as possible what is wrong with my shipping address.

Appreciate if you could let know in the next couple of days their feedback.
If I'm not able to have via E-pack I'll purchase somewhere else.

Thanks

Reactions: Aniv
Hi,

I just want to make sure that I will definitely get my copies.
Appreciate you check with them a let me know.
I really don't get how Nova is saying that E Pack is not available to my zip code.
Everytime I purchase from them it works.
Next week I'll be on John wick 3 to purchase directly from them and I'm certain it will work.
Please try to confirm as soon as possible what is wrong with my shipping address.

Appreciate if you could let know in the next couple of days their feedback.
If I'm not able to have via E-pack I'll purchase somewhere else.

Thanks

I just checked with Nova and they said the post office is not accepting shipments to your country. Try ordering direct anything from Nova website and see what happens.

So here are two options:
Option 1 ) I can refund your orders and make them available in GB for someone else.
Option 2) You can order JW3 from GB (You cannot order direct as they wont ship even if you do) and all 3 can be shipped together via express mail. Shipping cost wont be a lot more, maybe $5-6 USD.

IMG_2982.PNG

Put it in your domestic mail website not Korea Post.
@Aniv I’ve checked both worldwide and domestic sites. They all say the label is created but package is not found or has not shipped. I see that some others in the US have had their packages delivered already. Any chance you could check my tracking ID for me?

@Aniv I’ve checked both worldwide and domestic sites. They all say the label is created but package is not found or has not shipped. I see that some others in the US have had their packages delivered already. Any chance you could check my tracking ID for me?

checking now, standby.

• Friendly
Reactions: YellowKing777