John Wick (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: September 23, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order Saturday May 25 @ around 6pm UK time)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Debossed title

D7UqW0QX4AARcx7.jpg

Last edited:
I emailed them because of damage then they sent me a reply with a pre paid royal mail tracked 48 return label and there own return number and I just stuck all to the box and sent back to them last Thursday
I can help with this, having had plenty of experience with the returns system.

It usually takes a week or up to 10 days to receive an email from them, usually a 'We've received your return parcel', followed by a 'Order Refunded' email, will take upto 2-5 days before it appears back to your credit/debit card, or instantly if used Paypal.

Hope this advice is useful

And on to another thread related post, my John Wick has still not been charged, I tried to get answers last week, but just got a as soon as we receive it we'll send it..message from live chat....blahablah....

I can help with this, having had plenty of experience with the returns system.

It usually takes a week or up to 10 days to receive an email from them, usually a 'We've received your return parcel', followed by a 'Order Refunded' email, will take upto 2-5 days before it appears back to your credit/debit card, or instantly if used Paypal.

Hope this advice is useful

And on to another thread related post, my John Wick has still not been charged, I tried to get answers last week, but just got a as soon as we receive it we'll send it..message from live chat....blahablah....
Cheers for letting me know hopefully I recieve a email soon then :)