John Wick (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #26) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 7, 2020
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti (Pre-order July 24 at 10 PM Korea time - UTC +9)
Price: $45.99 (Full Slip) - $46.99 (Lenti)
Group buys: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip - Lenti
Note: One 4K disc (feature + supplements).
Full Slip limited to 1500 numbered copies
Lenti limited to 1500 numbered copies

1B6881DB-09D2-4411-B4A3-C18422659CF7.jpeg763003BA-8F80-4495-A140-DF359DF4D4DF.jpeg
105401474_2517974471639643_7836783878714024617_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my full slip this morning and just got around to opening it. Definitely one that needs to be seen in hand to fully appreciate it... steel looks pretty sleek IMO, but the slip is the icing on the cake! Really makes me wish they'd done a matching design for JW2 and JW3. :(

Reactions: tommyh84 and Shark
Received my full slip this morning and just got around to opening it. Definitely one that needs to be seen in hand to fully appreciate it... steel looks pretty sleek IMO, but the slip is the icing on the cake! Really makes me wish they'd done a matching design for JW2 and JW3. :(

Mine arrived today as well and yeah it definitely has a premium feel to it even if it is just a matte finish with some spot gloss

Mines covered in paint chips though so I've contacted NM for a replacement

Reactions: Noodles
Mine arrived today as well and yeah it definitely has a premium feel to it even if it is just a matte finish with some spot gloss

Mines covered in paint chips though so I've contacted NM for a replacement
Gloss and some 'bossing obviously would've been preferred, but yeah... it still looks really nice.

Damn, sorry to hear that mate. Hopefully Nova will sort you out with a new one!

• Thanks
Reactions: tommyh84
John Wick vs. Neo: Keanu Reeves has an excellent answer for who would win in a fight.

The whole interview is less than 10 minutes but the part about Wick vs. Neo is at the 8:09 mark

@Aniv , can you check your PMs when you have a chance? I paid back on 8/16, but my tracking ID is still not showing up in the system. I just want to confirm if my order shipped. Thanks!

Anyone else think the lenti in this is a bit pants in hand? Compared it to the original novas and it’s not great. Still waiting on the full slip to compare.

Really unsure whether to keep the set of lentis or full slips for this run. The art in lentis is better but the first full slip finish looks good from the in hand pics.

Decided to open the lenti finally, and as always with lenticulars, it´s much much much better unsealed, more vivid, more crisp, I like it a lot :drool:. Steelbook is also very classy in hand, simple and clean design works fine with nice smooth matte finish.

So, all in all, I love it and gladly add it to my JW collection.

It´s nice resurrection in nowadays pretty much dead Korean Steelbook market :dunno: ( TheOn, TheBlu, Umania, Plain Archive, wth happened??! )

Decided to open the lenti finally, and as always with lenticulars, it´s much much much better unsealed, more vivid, more crisp, I like it a lot :drool:. Steelbook is also very classy in hand, simple and clean design works fine with nice smooth matte finish.

It´s nice resurrection in nowadays pretty much dead Korean Steelbook market :dunno: ( TheOn, TheBlu, Umania, Plain Archive, wth happened??! )
Maybe the major studios are giving Korean retailers a hard time? They've been giving Blufans in China a hard time, so it wouldn't surprise me if that's the problem. It could be that they are having difficulty getting licenses.

Has anyone else in the UK had a customs charge for this? I asked for it to be marked at $15 so either they didn't do it or customs opened it. I got a note today from royal mail saying they want £11.03 which means this steel has cost me £71.53 in total.. not a happy shopper.

... and I can't even pay it as royal mail are saying they don't recognise the barcode:banghead: I hope I don't have to pay customs on the next 2:dead:

Edit - just been on hold for half hour with royal mail, but manged to pay fees over the phone

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Noodles
I had the same with mine. Funny thing though the JW2 OC has arrived no issue. Thinking maybe they used a different service maybe?

Reactions: chunk
@Bungral i have just received mine and I now know why I got a customs charge, nova marked it as $20 when I asked them via aniv to mark the parcel at $15 otherwise I'd get custom charges but nova must have ignored him:banghead: I know that we should pay customs but we don't have to like it, its just frustrating to ask them to mark it as $15 and they ignore it, I mean they're already writing the wrong amount at $20 so why not change it to $15. I wasn't prepared to pay almost an extra £35 on these steels.

@Aniv thank you for the gb, I appreciate all the help with everything. :thumbs:
I know that the 2nd film has already shipped but regarding the 3rd film, Is there an order number I can quote with nova so I can get in touch with them about the amount I want them to write on the custom form? Thanks:)

Reactions: Aniv

You're from the Netherlands I believe? How did you manage to get yours shipped? Did you join the GB?

I know that the 2nd film has already shipped but regarding the 3rd film, Is there an order number I can quote with nova so I can get in touch with them about the amount I want them to write on the custom form? Thanks:)
[/QUOTE]

The orders/shipping have not been submitted yet. It will be done once the GB closes and you will get a notification via PM similar to JW1.

@Bungral i have just received mine and I now know why I got a customs charge, nova marked it as $20 when I asked them via aniv to mark the parcel at $15 otherwise I'd get custom charges but nova must have ignored him:banghead: I know that we should pay customs but we don't have to like it, its just frustrating to ask them to mark it as $15 and they ignore it, I mean they're already writing the wrong amount at $20 so why not change it to $15. I wasn't prepared to pay almost an extra £35 on these steels.

Yeah, exactly the same with mine. My GB order was marked as $20 when my direct was marked as $15.

Reactions: chunk