USA
Release date: June 13, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $19.99
SKU: 5864900
HDN Group Buy: hosted by apsmith21

john_wick.jpg

Last edited:
I was at my local Best Buy at 9:45 and was one of the first into the store. There were two copies of each steelbook and I was lucky to get one copy of each!!! However, there were a couple of very unhappy customers behind me. I got shut out when the Rogue One steelbook was released, so I know how they feel.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles
not getting mine till tomm. thankfully I picked up what I needed this morning, 3 sets going back to best buy, because they shipped them through stupid UPS surepost. Thanks BBY

• Helpful Post
The guy stocking the shelves today told me that the locations were only getting as many as people had pre-ordered, and that they didn't have any "extras" that would be going out on the shelves. This is just what was relayed to me.
put my order in this morning and its ready for pickup as well. you need to find a different guy at bb lol

• Helpful Post
not getting mine till tomm. thankfully I picked up what I needed this morning, 3 sets going back to best buy, because they shipped them through stupid UPS surepost. Thanks BBY

if they come in without problems, give me a shout and I might buy them off you :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
put my order in this morning and its ready for pickup as well. you need to find a different guy at bb lol

Honestly- that might be it.
He got really mad at me one day because I got in to an argument with him about what he was supposed to stock one day.
It was that day that FOX released their steelbooks- they were supposed to go out on their list date (which was a Monday) but he refused to stock them until Tuesday.

He's disliked me ever since.

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles and howarmat
Anyone else need help? Have a friend that has some copies close to where he lives and I can restock the group buy with a couple of sets. Willing to ship to USA and international

Added 1 set of JW & JW 2 to my group buy, might be adding a few more later in the week, if anyone is searching.

Thanks

Bought an extra copy of both JW 1 + 2 when I saw them back in stock. Had to select shipping as it was sold out locally. JW1 arrived today and with a huge dent noticeable through the shrink wrap. Glad my original copies were near perfect otherwise would have been pissed at the poor packaging by Best Buy.

• Helpful Post