John Wick: Chapter 2 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: September 23, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order Sunday May 26 @ around 6 PM UK time)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Debossed title

D7UqW0VW0AEaWDH.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't be bothering with welcome346 code at the moment on most orders price of item depending
Price before discounts or delivery

Using code welcome346
Price before discount €29.99
Rep of Ireland
Delivery €4.49
Promotions -€4.49
Total €29.99

I will use free delivery code ACFREE to get same price of €29.99
Note
Code ACFREE works also on non steelbook orders for those interested and will be of good benefit to members based outside UK that have delivery cost applied to orders

I don't know how long code ACFREE will be working for and may expire at some stage

• Informative
Reactions: milky
I won't be bothering with welcome346 code at the moment on most orders price of item depending
Price before discounts or delivery
€29.99
Rep of Ireland
Delivery €4.49
Promotions -€4.49
Total €29.99

I will use free delivery code ACFREE to get same price of €29.99
Note
Code ACFREE works also on non steelbook orders for those interested and will be of good benefit to members based outside UK that have delivery cost applied to orders

I don't know how long code ACFREE will be working for and may expire at some stage

Why is shipping so expenisve now? Wasn't it like free or 1 euro or something?

But have you paid the shipping before for that price or always used a code?
Free shipping and later 0.99p (€1.49) was over a year ago when customers in Rep of Ireland had this option

Zavvi increased shipping costs for a lot of countries outside of UK last year

I been paying €4.49 shipping since last year on Zavvi orders as have all Rep of Ireland Customers

Zavvi apply only discount of £0.99p (€1.49) at checkout
It should be full free shipping regardless of what country customer is based as that is what free shipping means
It don't mention on website terms and conditions or at checkout free shipping is UK only
Zavvi then apply €3.00 shipping to orders for Rep Of Ireland

When you use 10% code you don't even get the €1.29 off it changes to discount €4.49 and shipping €4.49 meaning you end up paying full price anyway

You can contact Zavvi to try get shipping refunded but you have to do this every time after order has shipped and they will try fob you off saying free shipping is UK only