John Wick: Chapter 2 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: September 23, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order Sunday May 26 @ around 6 PM UK time)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Debossed title

D7UqW0VW0AEaWDH.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For non premium retailer steelbooks I don't care about back artwork, inside artwork, recycled artwork, inaccurate artwork, artwork from previous movies, disc artwork, titles on the front, gloss, embossing or debossing.

Just as long as the image on the front of the steelbook is pleasing and not crap.

That's all I care about.

If anybody really expects a steelbook to have any of the above then don't pre-order steelbooks.

Stick to the premium retailers because in 2019 if you want any of these features then what you are requesting is a "premium" steelbook.
There are no more "lazy" or "boring" or "missed opportunities" on non premium retailer steelbooks.

They are what they are now. :)

Regret canceling this. Will order when it comes back in stock. Turned out great

:hilarious: :hilarious: hilarious, why I did see this coming? :rofl: My guess is @TheCollector86 will join you later as well :rofl::rofl::rofl: You guys keep it sealed anyway so why does it bother you to not have back artwork lol :rolleyes:

I thought this one will turn out great, debossed title is always great touch, artwork is cool and I like this kind of finish, no need for full gloss even though it would be even nicer.

Can´t wait to get this :oohyeah::oohyeah:

:hilarious: :hilarious: hilarious, why I did see this coming? :rofl: My guess is @TheCollector86 will join you later as well :rofl::rofl::rofl: You guys keep it sealed anyway so why does it bother you to not have back artwork lol :rolleyes:

I thought this one will turn out great, debossed title is always great touch, artwork is cool and I like this kind of finish, no need for full gloss even though it would be even nicer.

Can´t wait to get this :oohyeah::oohyeah:
but I know that there is no back artwork and a wrong inside artwork, and I cant live with that.

I dont regret my decision and I wont buy these steelbooks in future ...even when it means, that I have to leave the JW fan club.

nice.. i think i like the zavvi one the best despite literally no backartwork... the best buy steelbook might be a good addition to your collection :thumbs:

really hope i can get a copy when/if it restocks..
Yeah me too, the debossed title is especially nice given the other two I have are completely flat, but then they're full glossy whereas this is smooth matte/satin/zero??? :confused: Sorry, not sure on the exact technical term for the finish lol :bag:

Will have to look into the :bestbuy: steels, I haven't bought every single Wick edition under the sun as some have, but IIRC they also look nice :)

Reactions: hatredhorror