Release date: June 13, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $22.99
SKU: 5856502
HDN Group Buy: hosted by apsmith21

17795990_10208658003632694_236087737300886494_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
is there a possibility for a gb (JW 1+2 ) since they don't ship to Germany

Yep, I'm on for any GB for these as well! Any USA ninjas can help us out?

Going to wait a couple of weeks before ordering, want to see if Summit does a promotion like other ones - sometimes Best Buy will be like $5 off if you buy both, or whatever.

So stay tuned, need a price before I post a GB and would like a better price if possible.

Going to wait a couple of weeks before ordering, want to see if Summit does a promotion like other ones - sometimes Best Buy will be like $5 off if you buy both, or whatever.

So stay tuned, need a price before I post a GB and would like a better price if possible.
That would be SWEET! :hungry: :notworthy: :thumbs:

Reactions: Shane Dale
I've added a group buy for those interested.

If I am able to get a price drop for these titles, or some sort of package deal, I will be happy to take any overage paid and apply to your shipping cost.

Please note - sometimes these deals are in store only and I might not be able to honor them depending on the interest of members here.

Thanks

https://www.hidefninja.com/community...d-john-wick-chapter-2-steelbook-group-buy.52/

The majority of members that contacted me about a group buy were asking about both titles.

Are there members out there that just want help with this title only (JW Chapter 2)?

Trying to figure out if it makes sense to do just a GB for chapter 2

Please tag me in any post

Thanks

Just wanted to confirm this. I preordered both JW 1 + 2 and the SKUs are now 5864900 and 5856502 respectively.

Also, for those that already ordered - you can double check and make sure, but your pre-orders done BEFORE the sku change should also be updated as well to these new skus.

Should be no need to cancel and re-order your items, but would suggest double checking if you are concerned.