Norway
Release date: June 13, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $22.99
SKU: 5856502
HDN Group Buy: hosted by apsmith21

17795990_10208658003632694_236087737300886494_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My pre order for John Wick 1 and 2 just shipped.

Price for John Wick 2 has now dropped to $19.99 for anyone who hasn't preordered yet. Get in while you can. My pre order updated to the sale price so everyone should be good there.

mine shipped Yesterday WTF best buy, UPS surepost sucks not arriving till Wed

Same here. I'm getting more and more tired of BB's crappy shipping. I thought they were getting better at one point by shipping steelbooks in boxes, but then it regressed. The steelbooks either arrive quickly via UPS in a plastic bag completely crushed, or they take 6 days to arrive with a 50% chance of being damaged.

Same here. I'm getting more and more tired of BB's crappy shipping. I thought they were getting better at one point by shipping steelbooks in boxes, but then it regressed. The steelbooks either arrive quickly via UPS in a plastic bag completely crushed, or they take 6 days to arrive with a 50% chance of being damaged.

same here. I had 3 Beauty & The beast arrive damaged beyond belief on Wed. Smart enough to get to the store at opening to grab 3 copies

Lucky these have no dings or chips considering these just arrived today in a cardboard mailer.

80RNGm.jpg

BB shipped mine on Thursday but they won't be here until Wednesday. The worst part is that a large number of steelbooks in stores are usually damaged as well, so going to the store is a crap shoot too.