Norway
Release date: June 13, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $22.99
SKU: 5856502
HDN Group Buy: hosted by apsmith21

17795990_10208658003632694_236087737300886494_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
These sold out? I was waiting to see if they were gonna do a deal, like they've done in the past, if you buy both, but now they are both saying sold out.

Dang I'll be out of town when this releases, so I won't be able to go to the store. I was hoping I'd be able to do a in store pick up.

These sold out? I was waiting to see if they were gonna do a deal, like they've done in the past, if you buy both, but now they are both saying sold out.

Dang I'll be out of town when this releases, so I won't be able to go to the store. I was hoping I'd be able to do a in store pick up.

Usually they come back on release day for in store pickup, make sure you check back late Monday night if you're able

For anyone who Preordered both John wick steelbooks in same order. Best Buy is currently offering additional $5 discount as there weekly promotion. Buy any 2 John Wick titles and receive $5 discount. Currently out of stock for both shipping and in store pickup near me. However, discount shows when both items are added to cart.

Need to call Best Buy support to have refund applied which i received without any issues.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: misformatt
Hi can you confirm what region they are?

Actually most steelbooks from the US their j-card will say region A, can someone pop it in a player and see if it will play on Region B for Psychoscot. Sometimes there not locked to Region A.

Really nice steelbook for a great movie shame the studio as locked the disc
Watched it last night (again). @psychoscot The disc says region A, if I had a region B player I could absolute confirm if its not locked. Sorry.
l2z4ST.jpg

zrvpEa.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: lgans316
I just got off the phone with BBY, after 45 mins. If you are receiving yours on Wednesday through UPS surepost :angry:, you need to call and complain. I was told any purchase over 100.00 goes through UPS and they do not realize what sure post is. so please CALL

I just got off the phone with BBY, after 45 mins. If you are receiving yours on Wednesday through UPS surepost :angry:, you need to call and complain. I was told any purchase over 100.00 goes through UPS and they do not realize what sure post is. so please CALL

Are you basing this on the estimated delivery date from UPS? They don't always transfer to USPS / Surepost if they need to make the delivery day (Tuesday).

UPS will often scan the morning of and say "We'll be in your area today, so we'll deliver instead".

Not sure this is what you are talking about, but maybe that will help...

• Thanks
Reactions: howarmat
Are you basing this on the estimated delivery date from UPS? They don't always transfer to USPS / Surepost if they need to make the delivery day (Tuesday).

UPS will often scan the morning of and say "We'll be in your area today, so we'll deliver instead".

yeah i get that alot too

UPS told me they had till Wed, so thats when I will get it

i'm so proud of myself i walked out of best buy with only the lego batman, i was so tempted to get this that i said if they have the first one then i will get both, but they just had 1 copy of the first film and someone got it first, so there you have it...