Norway
Release date: June 13, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $22.99
SKU: 5856502
HDN Group Buy: hosted by apsmith21

17795990_10208658003632694_236087737300886494_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm so proud of myself i walked out of best buy with only the lego batman, i was so tempted to get this that i said if they have the first one then i will get both, but they just had 1 copy of the first film and someone got it first, so there you have it...

Do that for every release you are tempted to buy.

Hopefully, you won't regret your decision down the road.

So Best Buy just used a circle of bullets on the back. If you don't want to buy the first John Wick again (I got the french; the korean; and two FilmArena steels); then the german version of this steelbook uses the front cover of BB 'exclusive' on its back; thus you get both arts (sorry for using ";" instead of commas; button stopped working on my laptop).
And both of the arts are on one of the NovaMedia full slips.

So Best Buy just used a circle of bullets on the back. If you don't want to buy the first John Wick again (I got the french; the korean; and two FilmArena steels); then the german version of this steelbook uses the front cover of BB 'exclusive' on its back; thus you get both arts (sorry for using ";" instead of commas; button stopped working on my laptop).
And both of the arts are on one of the NovaMedia full slips.

Yeah, that kinda turned me off from getting that Slip B from Nova, just because the USA steels have that art.

Was a button press away from buying a copy from ebay, decided to check BB one more time and saw it was restocked and bought a copy :). Got lucky since it immediately went to OOS within a few minutes. Says it not coming til July though :(. It also said more copies were on the way in the checkout page but I don't know how accurate that is.

Was a button press away from buying a copy from ebay, decided to check BB one more time and saw it was restocked and bought a copy :). Got lucky since it immediately went to OOS within a few minutes. Says it not coming til July though :(. It also said more copies were on the way in the checkout page but I don't know how accurate that is.

Sometimes it does- sometimes it doesn't- It's all a roll of the dice.
Sometimes Best Buy will send you an email saying that they've cancelled your order. You just need to cross your fingers. Were you able to snag 1?

Anyone else need help? Have a friend that has some copies close to where he lives and I can restock the group buy with a couple of sets. Willing to ship to USA and international

Same thing happened with Logan and most of those backorders were canceled.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: FN-2187
Added 1 set of JW & JW 2 to my group buy, might be adding a few more later in the week, if anyone is searching.

Thanks

• Thanks
Reactions: ash333