John Wick: Chapter 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Netherlands]

bigfub

Dreaming Dredd Ninja
Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
Release date: June 22, 2017
Purchase links: Bol - MediaMarkt - Proxis (ships internationally)
Price: €17.99 (Bol - MM) - €20.01 (Proxis)
Notes: full glossy varnish
Group buys:

USA HUB - USA MEMBERS ONLY
UK HUB - UK MEMBERS ONLY

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg
http://steelbook.com/releases/john-wick-2-steelbook-edition/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, now I just need to decide who to purchase through. Has anyone had any experience form wither of these companies delivering to the UK?

I dont want to drive to Holland just for 1 steelbook. besides gasoline isnt cheap

do they ship to Germany? I chose English language, but 90% is dutch, lol

Why just one? Buy 20 and sell them here:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

they do ship to Germany,around €6 shipping costs:thumbs: don´t you know that Dutch is a kind of German dialect?:whistle::whistle: Read it twice and you´ll understand:p

• Thanks
Reactions: tha_lunatic
This is somewhat reassuring:

Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via UPS with tracking and drop-off without signature. If you prefer delivery by UPS Extra with required signature, an additional cost will be applied, so please contact us before choosing this method. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online.

Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.

Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.

I would advise to contact them once an order is placed and to ask them to take care when packing etc... wouldn't hurt.

http://www.proxis.com/dvd/en/content/1/delivery