John Wick: Chapter 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive No. 013) [Korea]

Feb 25, 2014
New Jersey
Release date: July 28, 2017 (pre-order June 29, 2017 - 10 PM Korean UTC +9)
Purchase links: Full Slip A (800 copies) - Full Slip B (400 copies) - Lenticular (1300 copies) - Box Set (500 copies)
Price: $37.99 (Full Slip A) SOLD OUT- $37.99 (Full Slip B) - SOLD OUT $37.99 - (Lenticular) SOLD OUT- $124.99 (Box Set) - SOLD OUT
Notes: Total 4K print run

A.jpg B.jpg L.jpg BS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The only series where the fullslip are stunning too(IMO, as a stern lenti fan)
Half regret giving my buddy the fullslip for the first movie - John Wick nova was my first OC ever (I only have the Lenti which i still stunning IMO)

Last edited:
Reactions: Blu-devil
Now that the thread's already been bumped (thanks @Mickle_89 :kiss:) I don't feel bad for asking if anyone has Full Slip A for sale, perhaps? Sealed/unsealed/slightly damaged/without the steelbook (but with the booklet) - I'd take anything at a halfway decent price.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89 and harry
@Mickle_89 after having asked you about the Fullslip 2 for JW2 I kept an eye on it, but they go for too much money on secondary market.
I didn't feel like getting ripped off, so I decided instead to go for the whole thing and get ripped off even more :joy: but it was all worth it :oohyeah:
I know you have the box only missing one slip but I am amazed ''in hands'' at how Amazing this Boxset it.
The Quality, The Finish, The Choice of Artworks and the slips + the Bonus Book...I haven't opened them all yet as I just got it,
but for sure soon I will open the editions. I just wanted to share my excitement :woot:
I have no idea why I passed on this upon release, that was a big mistake.

1 - Back Boxset Sealed.jpg2 - Front Side Boxset Open.jpg3 - Front Side Boxset Opened.jpg4 - Open Box Artwork 1.jpg5 - Open Box Artwork.jpg6 - Open Box Slips Spine.jpg