John Wick: Chapter 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive No. 013) [Korea]

Feb 25, 2014
New Jersey
Release date: July 28, 2017 (pre-order June 29, 2017 - 10 PM Korean UTC +9)
Purchase links: Full Slip A (800 copies) - Full Slip B (400 copies) - Lenticular (1300 copies) - Box Set (500 copies)
Price: $37.99 (Full Slip A) SOLD OUT- $37.99 (Full Slip B) - SOLD OUT $37.99 - (Lenticular) SOLD OUT- $124.99 (Box Set) - SOLD OUT
Notes: Total 4K print run

A.jpg B.jpg L.jpg BS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got to agree with Full slip A being the best. It looks really class. Lenti for me is second best. Full slip B for me really suffers from the fact that the same exact art has been used for steelbook art already and the repetitive nature of that art it is a turn off for me.

the artwork is pretty great tho and imo full slip b pulls it off better than any other steel or slip available.. but yeah, to each their own of course ;-)

Audio : English: Dolby Atmos, English: Dolby TrueHD 7.1, English: Dolby Digital 2.0

Subtitles : Korean, English, English SDH

Thanks, but it's not quite what I was after. For example I watched the Kill Bill disc from my Nova steel and found that because I turned English subs off it also turned off subs for the non-English language bits. It's stuff like that I wanted to know about from anyone that's actually watched the JW 2 disc.

Thanks, but it's not quite what I was after. For example I watched the Kill Bill disc from my Nova steel and found that because I turned English subs off it also turned off subs for the non-English language bits. It's stuff like that I wanted to know about from anyone that's actually watched the JW 2 disc.
can't speak for anyone else, but turning off Korean dubbing/English subs on my disc still retained English subs for the dialogue in Russian, etc. :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: ChrisIW
Still waiting for my JW2!! NovaMedia saying packages to Canada are taking up to 2.5 months to arrive... Yet I have already received my CA First Avengers KimchiDVD, which was also shipped K-Pack
Patience is just about up...

Delivery 1: Got damaged Full Slip A. Emailed Nova and they said they will send replacement slip with Gotg2 order.
Delivery 2: Received replacement Full Slip A in damaged condition :(. Emailed Nova and they said they can't credit Nova reward points and they will send another replacement slip with my next order but I don't have any pre-orders with them yet. Damaged slip means the item is now worth half the price.

Delivery 1: Got damaged Full Slip A. Emailed Nova and they said they will send replacement slip with Gotg2 order.
Delivery 2: Received replacement Full Slip A in damaged condition :(. Emailed Nova and they said they can't credit Nova reward points and they will send another replacement slip with my next order but I don't have any pre-orders with them yet. Damaged slip means the item is now worth half the price.

To ease your pain, I'd like to purchase one of the damaged slips from you, if the damage isn't too bad. PM me if you're interested. :thumbs:
Most important: I really hope you get an unscathed replacement later. Maybe a fellow Ninja from the UK can have the next replacement put in a (pre-) order and then send it to you? Shouldn't be a problem for Nova.

Reactions: lgans316