John Wick: Chapter 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive No. 013) [Korea]

Feb 25, 2014
New Jersey
Release date: July 28, 2017 (pre-order June 29, 2017 - 10 PM Korean UTC +9)
Purchase links: Full Slip A (800 copies) - Full Slip B (400 copies) - Lenticular (1300 copies) - Box Set (500 copies)
Price: $37.99 (Full Slip A) SOLD OUT- $37.99 (Full Slip B) - SOLD OUT $37.99 - (Lenticular) SOLD OUT- $124.99 (Box Set) - SOLD OUT
Notes: Total 4K print run

A.jpg B.jpg L.jpg BS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody from Canada receive their orders yet? Mine were shipped (2 separate parcels) on July 24 and still nothing. This has been the longest wait for a Novamedia shipment for me by far.
Im in canada and i still wait my one click of kill bill 2 for give you an idea , it was released 1 month before jw2 , and i still wait my one click of jw2 as well ... so long!!!

I am still waiting for my John Wick too!
I ordered the 2 full slip editions of Kill Bill 2 and they took a very long time to arrive... but they eventually did (6 weeks I think)
Its very strange... I also think it has something to do with customs

• Helpful Post
Reactions: SavageAmusement
I am still waiting for my John Wick too!
I ordered the 2 full slip editions of Kill Bill 2 and they took a very long time to arrive... but they eventually did (6 weeks I think)
Its very strange... I also think it has something to do with customs
Dude, that's a long time. It's looking that way for my John Wick orders. I just hope they are not lost. It's now 39 days and counting.

Dude, that's a long time. It's looking that way for my John Wick orders. I just hope they are not lost. It's now 39 days and counting.
That's ridiculous. I've had some ChinaPost parcels that've taken that long, but standard k-packet shipping from Nova arrives here in less than a week. Your packages really aren't traveling that much farther in the grand scheme of things.

I actually just sent a package to Toronto on Monday. Keeping my fingers crossed it doesn't end up in customs limbo. :ohno:

• Helpful Post
Unfortunately I think this is happening to everyone from around the world on all Kimchidvd and Nova packages, just had a thought maybe they are checking packages carefully due to the recent events in North Korea, so close together so they are being very strict on what goes through.

• Helpful Post
Has there been any more news on this JW 1 box that Nova are doing? @Aniv
2nd that, I've been worried they are going to throw it up on the website with no warning.
Also are they going to include space for the 1/4 slip? They made 300 One-Clicks with the original and another 100 extra copies. Or just for the Full Slip and Lenti?

Unfortunately I think this is happening to everyone from around the world on all Kimchidvd and Nova packages, just had a thought maybe they are checking packages carefully due to the recent events in North Korea, so close together so they are being very strict on what goes through.
my JW2 packages arrived within 10 Days:thumbs: so i don´t think the german customs checked them carefully:whistle: but i don´t blame them-saved a lot of Money:LOL::LOL:

having seen all three slips in flesh, i'd say that Full Slip A is the nicest one.. and the lenti probably the weakest (nevertheless its a really nice edition)

• Thanks
Reactions: frankfish44
having seen all three slips in flesh, i'd say that Full Slip A is the nicest one.. and the lenti probably the weakest (nevertheless its a really nice edition)

Got to agree with Full slip A being the best. It looks really class. Lenti for me is second best. Full slip B for me really suffers from the fact that the same exact art has been used for steelbook art already and the repetitive nature of that art it is a turn off for me.

• Thanks
Reactions: hatredhorror
Can anyone confirm if there is any Korean text or voiceover on the film itself? I just like to know in advance as it bugs me when I sit down to watch something like this only to find it's a hybrid of languages (like the Nova Kill Bill discs).

Can anyone confirm if there is any Korean text or voiceover on the film itself? I just like to know in advance as it bugs me when I sit down to watch something like this only to find it's a hybrid of languages (like the Nova Kill Bill discs).
Audio : English: Dolby Atmos, English: Dolby TrueHD 7.1, English: Dolby Digital 2.0

Subtitles : Korean, English, English SDH