John Wick: Chapter 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive No. 013) [Korea]

Feb 25, 2014
New Jersey
Release date: July 28, 2017 (pre-order June 29, 2017 - 10 PM Korean UTC +9)
Purchase links: Full Slip A (800 copies) - Full Slip B (400 copies) - Lenticular (1300 copies) - Box Set (500 copies)
Price: $37.99 (Full Slip A) SOLD OUT- $37.99 (Full Slip B) - SOLD OUT $37.99 - (Lenticular) SOLD OUT- $124.99 (Box Set) - SOLD OUT
Notes: Total 4K print run

A.jpg B.jpg L.jpg BS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Front Artwork could be better

I will be interested to see what the Full Slip is like and how it compares to previous film Nova Full Slip

In all fairness to film arena. Their package always has a bit more 'weight' to it ... so for those that despise O Ring slips they will still go for FAC ... and ufcourse both have yet to reveal artwork etc.

Nice looking steelbook... I'm sure they'll give it the finish it deserves too. I was late picking up an edition for the first John Wick, but eventually decided to go with Nova's in the end and didn't regret it one bit... gorgeous package overall. Hopefully they'll also give this the same awesome treatment!

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I was really hoping Nova's next exclusive would be a marvel film for a title we've not yet seen from them. Oh well. I'm happy that those of you that care for this are getting it. I know the first release is highly regarded

Awesome, i am in :thumbs::woot:. Going for lenti to match with the first one.
same.
I got the one click and my BBF IRL has the full slip.

think the 1/4 slip was sold at cost on here or BR.com before I even had receipt - THATS how eager people were to score this, despite it taking a few days to sell out(was it a few days, or several hours)?

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
So Happy with this fresh non-marvel title announced for the new year :p

Only 2 Marvel Titles that would be Fresh for this year would be GOTG Vol.2 and Thor: Ragnarök
(All other Marvel titles that have been re-vamped to death I could definitely go without seeing another editions,
it just becomes sooooo boring :vomit: )

It's a shame though for John Wick Vol.2 NE is that it seems only 2 official Artwork for this movie are out now. Back art I love very much, front art not so much crazy about it. I wonder what they will do in terms of Fullslip/Lenti art as nothing out right now it seems. I guess the studio will release more official artworks so Nova can use :dunno:

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk