John Wick: Chapter 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive No. 013) [Korea]

Feb 25, 2014
New Jersey
Release date: July 28, 2017 (pre-order June 29, 2017 - 10 PM Korean UTC +9)
Purchase links: Full Slip A (800 copies) - Full Slip B (400 copies) - Lenticular (1300 copies) - Box Set (500 copies)
Price: $37.99 (Full Slip A) SOLD OUT- $37.99 (Full Slip B) - SOLD OUT $37.99 - (Lenticular) SOLD OUT- $124.99 (Box Set) - SOLD OUT
Notes: Total 4K print run

A.jpg B.jpg L.jpg BS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Flloydo so these full slips look taller than the FA slips?

Well it looks much taller in that pic because I've taken it on a bed and wasn't a flat surface but the nova slip is a few mill taller when I put them side by side

just watched this last night. good lord. wick was killin urrybody up in that b***h. :OMG:

dude seriously knows how to handle a firearm. you can tell that he's had a lot of weapon training and has mastered gun combat.

thought it was a bit of a ridiculous stretch at the end when literally every human being in the park was suddenly an assassin. :naughty:

otherwise this was good clean fun and cool to see morpheus and neo reunited after all these years. :LOL:

Received my Full Slip A yesterday (it took exactly a week to arrive) and I love it! Good use of holofoil IMO as it really adds to the artwork.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Received mine Lenti and slip B on Monday. Lenti is super clear and has nice colors, but the way how gun flop from side to side is weird and my eyes don´t like it. Slip B still sealed and looks ok, I believe I´ll be happy with it when opened. But cannot help it but I think fullslip A was maybe a better choice the more I see your photos guys :whistle:

Checked to see if my 1/4 slip had shipped yet then realised I ordered it with Ultron. Now I gotta wait a few more weeks. Damn!