John Wick: Chapter 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Switzerland]

Jun 1, 2015
Release date: June 14, 2017
Purchase link: Cede.ch
Price: 25.90 CHF

Screen Shot 2017-06-02 at 00.24.24.png

7613059322271-1200px-001.jpg

This is a co-operation release between Concorde & Ascot Elite with an exclusive cover for Switzerland, but comes with the same J-Card as the german release.

Last edited by a moderator:
But Amazon.de is cheaper?!

are you serious? were´re talking about 2€ at the end,i think i can afford it,it´s worth giving it a try for a different Artwork even if some Guy´s talked to them ,the change of the Artwork isn´t confirmed by Acot/Elite officailly
giving it a second thought,it´s even cheaper ordering from cede because you don´t have to pay the 5€ FSK 18 proof :p:thumbs:

Last edited:
According to Cede and Ascot Elite, the cover will be identical to the German one (some German guy asked them).

I was in contact with the swiss Home Entertainment Branch of Ascot Elite, and they confirmed, that the Steelbook in Switzerland will have this black cover above and not the german one, which is listed on Amazon.de

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Sanguinius
I was in contact with the swiss Home Entertainment Branch of Ascot Elite, and they confirmed, that the Steelbook in Switzerland will have this black cover above and not the german one, which is listed on Amazon.de

Great news! I canceled my amazon.de order, because i don't like that red "pop art" cover. So, if we get here the black art seen above, i am really optimistic for a good shot by Ascot Elite.

@smileyx9: If you want to keep your amazon.de order, you should reorder. There is actually a new promotion, to save that 5€ on John Wick.

Reactions: smileyx9