John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jun 13, 2013
Release date: September 16, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £39.99
Note: With slipbox and coin. The Exclusive Black Coin will be packaged inside the SteelBook case and the slipbox artwork will be different from the SteelBook artwork.

03B31859-CF10-4A0B-A1C9-F1211B5FFD57_jpeg.jpg

12154081-2094675804375059.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered with the code had to pay delivery 99p wasnt showing as free and by time they sort free delivery code wont work

Seems that Zavvi are now charging .99p delivery most of the time now. All of my recent orders have included that charge. £40 for a 4K steelbook and no free delivery :wow:

Zavvi can go and do one.

€48 before shipping? :shipped: Just because its John Wick they expect people will pay it. Alita doesn't even cost this much and it comes with 3D!

I'll get my premium edition for that price thank you very much.......

I’m holding fire, £40 for an undisclosed type of slip (lenti? O-ring? Fullslip?)... i’d prefer the option of just the steel without the extras and get a premium later down the line.

thanks, @Punker76. :thumbs: ordered, to muse about likely cancelling of course, hopeful naturally for Nova Part 3. :watch: but not only does the code already not work (for me), i also got 99p delivery - on a £40 steelbook. as someone else said recently, that's almost a premium price, and it's not at all a premium package. edit: yes, i have £40 to spend, but i'm thinking more and more that i'd rather it went elsewhere. :greedy: :censored:

I’m holding fire, £40 for an undisclosed type of slip (lenti? O-ring? Fullslip?)... i’d prefer the option of just the steel without the extras and get a premium later down the line.
I've pre-ordered for now. If the artwork turns out to be arse I'll just cancel it.

I'll definitely be picking up a premium too, you can never have enough Wick!

I'm in the Netherlands and I don't think I've ever been charged for delivery on any steelbook order from Zavvi - only for other items such as Funko Pops (99 p). I order from zavvi.com and not zavvi.nl. Will pass on this one.