Purchase links: Amazon FR 4K - BD - FNAC 4K - BD
Price: €29.99 (4K) - €24.99 (BD)

John-Wick-Parabellum-Steelbook-Edition-Limitee-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg
John-Wick-Parabellum-Steelbook-Edition-Limitee-Blu-ray.jpg

John-Wick-Parabellum-Steelbook-Edition-Limitee-Blu-ray-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Ranavalone
Amazon FR are probably confused with my account so I don't expect a ship notice anytime soon :shipped:

First ordered regular BD edition by accident instead of 4K, so cancelled and ordered 4K. Then I saw the price drop on BD so ordered that and cancelled the 4K. Then I find out the Continental card doesn't come with the BD and the 4K dropped to €25, so I cancelled the BD again and re-ordered the 4K :confused::confused::rolleyes::rofl::rofl::rolleyes:

Hope Amazon can keep up :giggle::LOL:

Well not as bad as you but I originally ordered the BD edition because I don't have a 4K player. I finally decided to cancel that and I ordered the 4K on Sep. 12th since I'm getting the 4K's of JW1 and JW2 from Zavvi. Then when the price dropped on the BD version again it was too late to cancel the 4K because amazon had already shipped it on the 19th.

Now that there is a price drop on the 4K I feel better about not switching. Now I just hope that the price is adjusted.

Of course the foolishness of the whole thing is that the Blu-ray disc is region B and I don't have a region free player.
So I can't play the 4K disc or the Blu-ray disc. But at least it comes with the card...which I will never actually see since I keep my steelbooks sealed :rofl::rofl:

Amazon FR are probably confused with my account so I don't expect a ship notice anytime soon :shipped:

First ordered regular BD edition by accident instead of 4K, so cancelled and ordered 4K. Then I saw the price drop on BD so ordered that and cancelled the 4K. Then I find out the Continental card doesn't come with the BD and the 4K dropped to €25, so I cancelled the BD again and re-ordered the 4K :confused::confused::rolleyes::rolleyes::rofl::rofl:

Hope Amazon can keep up :giggle::LOL:
giphy.gif

Well not as bad as you but I originally ordered the BD edition because I don't have a 4K player. I finally decided to cancel that and I ordered the 4K on Sep. 12th since I'm getting the 4K's of JW1 and JW2 from Zavvi. Then when the price dropped on the BD version again it was too late to cancel the 4K because amazon had already shipped it on the 19th.

Now that there is a price drop on the 4K I feel better about not switching. Now I just hope that the price is adjusted.

Of course the foolishness of the whole thing is that the Blu-ray disc is region B and I don't have a region free player.
So I can't play the 4K disc or the Blu-ray disc. But at least it comes with the card...which I will never actually see since I keep my steelbooks sealed :rofl::rofl:

This should give u the motivation to get a 4k player now :D

I just finished watching John Wick 3 for the first time. Awesomely epic! I feel like I just watched an entire season of Game Of Thrones or something in one 2 hour movie.. I re-watched John Wick 2 the night before and John Wick the night before that and I found #3 to be just as good if not better. It definitely did not disappoint.

A very thin cardboard box has been OPENED AND RESEALED BY CUSTOMS:banghead: Scared me :BS:less:ohno:
Package.jpeg
Two steelbooks side by side like this↓ no bubblewrap:facepalm: Polybags are what I put them in after unsealing.
Miracle.jpeg
It's a miracle both steelbooks arrived in perfect condition, no dings or dents, no scratches at all:angel: This one is pure awesomeness:hungry::drool::notworthy:
JohnWick3.jpg
And Mr. Wick's Continental Members Card is a nice touch:cigar:
ContinentalCard.jpg

Noticed my order hadn't been dispatched yet either so have just cancelled and reordered with the lower price.

I know I'd have received a refund on it but just saves the hassle. Hadn't been charged either.