Purchase links: Amazon FR 4K - BD - FNAC 4K - BD
Price: €29.99 (4K) - €24.99 (BD)

John-Wick-Parabellum-Steelbook-Edition-Limitee-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg
John-Wick-Parabellum-Steelbook-Edition-Limitee-Blu-ray.jpg

John-Wick-Parabellum-Steelbook-Edition-Limitee-Blu-ray-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Ranavalone
how does FNAC pack their steelbooks? better than amazon? can you switch to english on that site? do they ship to germany?

thanks a lot in advance!

Has anybody here opened this steelbook yet? I'm just looking for confirmation that there is indeed a metal card inside.

Thank you.

Why would they be in French lol
Why is it funny, Liam Neeson’s movie Non-Stop, the French edition had the scenes where there texting are French text messages. I had to purchase the US edition to see what they’re texting. Same could be the case in this movie for the French edition. I really don’t see the humor in it but that’s just me.

@hatredhorror @djjez83

In the French edition which is what I have those exerts are in French and there not subs, there actually in the movie and I just wanted to make sure this movie is not the same way as this is a blind buy for me but I know that there are text messages sent to different assassins.

oh i see, that makes sense of course.. i just had that silly image in mind that literally everything was translated into french even the advertisement signs, etc.. up to the point where all booze was digitally replaced with red wine and everyone wears a beret + a nice slim moustache lol

but yeah, i guess thats not what youve meant ;P

Jean Wique Tres

Why is it funny, Liam Neeson’s movie Non-Stop, the French edition had the scenes where there texting are French text messages. I had to purchase the US edition to see what they’re texting. Same could be the case in this movie for the French edition. I really don’t see the humor in it but that’s just me.

i was just messing man :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: Lone Crusader