Purchase links: Amazon FR 4K - BD - FNAC 4K - BD
Price: €29.99 (4K) - €24.99 (BD)

John-Wick-Parabellum-Steelbook-Edition-Limitee-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg
John-Wick-Parabellum-Steelbook-Edition-Limitee-Blu-ray.jpg

John-Wick-Parabellum-Steelbook-Edition-Limitee-Blu-ray-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Ranavalone
Well if amazon.de has anything to go buy I would avoid them like the plague sent my recent steelbook in a pathetic bubble mailer which got damaged and bent.
Really what the bleep! My poor Alita Steelbooks are coming early this week, they couldn't spring for a freakin box? I've got 2 different spidy far from home steels preordered. Amazon US & UK I rarely have issues it's the same company, I'm gonna call customer service. I know if they come mangled I can easily get a refund but I don't want to pay after market prices to get a mint copy. :banghead::banghead:

Really what the bleep! My poor Alita Steelbooks are coming early this week, they couldn't spring for a freakin box? I've got 2 different spidy far from home steels preordered. Amazon US & UK I rarely have issues it's the same company, I'm gonna call customer service. I know if they come mangled I can easily get a refund but I don't want to pay after market prices to get a mint copy. :banghead::banghead:

The last couple of times I ordered from amazon.fr the packaging was pretty great. I’m talking a box the size of a small briefcase.

But I haven’t ordered recently so fingers crossed :bag:

Reactions: Jaxxx
I've ordered this version simply because it looks like it will match Zavvi's forthcoming editions of parts 1 and 2.

The spine of this one will look better next to those ones rather than Lionsgate's. Plus, this has a photo cover, albeit heavily altered, instead of the painted design of the UK releases.

Reactions: Stygian
I'm yet to see this film. Can anyone tell me if there are many subtitled sections in the film and if they are major bits?
I have this one on order as this design is miles better than any others currently, but I don't know if I'm willing to buy it over the UK version if there are any subtitled scenes as they'll be in French with no option to change, won't they?

I'm yet to see this film. Can anyone tell me if there are many subtitled sections in the film and if they are major bits?
I have this one on order as this design is miles better than any others currently, but I don't know if I'm willing to buy it over the UK version if there are any subtitled scenes as they'll be in French with no option to change, won't they?
as in the previous JW movies ...not many if I remember right.

bad news guys. the artwork for the steelbook has changed to this on amazon france. WTF?
looks like a slipcover, not even a steelbook and DVD

looks like the steelbook is still up on FNAC though

71IwLTZ5y7L._SL1500_.jpg

bad news guys. the artwork for the steelbook has changed to this on amazon france. WTF?
looks like a slipcover, not even a steelbook and DVD

looks like the steelbook is still up on FNAC though

View attachment 444257
Amazon 2D steelbook is as previous
FNAC both 2D and 4K as previous

Likely just another usual amazon error uploading wrong artwork for 4K steelbook as it's the DVD release they used by mistake

Reactions: djjez83