Purchase links: Amazon FR 4K - BD - FNAC 4K - BD
Price: €29.99 (4K) - €24.99 (BD)

John-Wick-Parabellum-Steelbook-Edition-Limitee-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg
John-Wick-Parabellum-Steelbook-Edition-Limitee-Blu-ray.jpg

John-Wick-Parabellum-Steelbook-Edition-Limitee-Blu-ray-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Ranavalone
Difficult decision between this one and the Dutch edition but I think I’m still in favor of this French edition. Still waiting for it to come in the mail. Can’t wait to get my hands on this. :D

Received my 4K copy today. Looks great! I also received my 4K copies of JW1 and 2 from Zavvi today as well.
They also look great with the nice metallic effect.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Difficult decision between this one and the Dutch edition but I think I’m still in favor of this French edition. Still waiting for it to come in the mail. Can’t wait to get my hands on this. :D

I'm thinking about the dutch just because there is no bluray disc logo on the spine (and at some point I could add an Ultra HD logo to match both JW 1&2 steelbooks from Zavvi)

Reactions: Lone Crusader
I see. Thanks for the reply

was thinking whether to get the 4K or the standard BD version since 4K comes with the card
i think i threw the card away lol.. but back then the 4k version was only 5€ more than the standard BD, which is a good price for an extra 4k disc

That moment when you que up your John Wick 3 blu ray in your region free player only to discover its locked in the French language with no way to watch it in english. Still happy with my purchase as I prefer this steel, but dang....what a bummer.

• Wow
Reactions: BluSteel2012