apsmith21

John Wick: Chapter 3 Parabellum 4k UHD Blu-ray Steelbook with Mini steelbook

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new resource:

John Wick: Chapter 3 Parabellum 4k UHD Blu-ray Steelbook with Mini steelbook - BEST BUY EDITION

Hey members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in John Wick: Chapter 3 4K UHD Blu-ray steelbook from Best Buy. Included in this bundle is the mini steelbook.

As Best Buy often does with bundles, sometimes these are only available in store! If some mixup does occur in shipping, members will have the option to cancel or proceed just with the USA steelbook at lower price.

Also NOTE: Given Best Buy's new policy when it comes to steelbooks, my ability...

Read more about this resource...

RESERVE LIST - IF MORE COPIES CAN BE ACQUIRED, MEMBERS HERE WILL GET FIRST DIBS! No payment required for the reserve list!

(18 requests total)

1) @bloodsnake007
2) @bigfub
3) @rschiks
4) @wouter
5) @mactaylor
6) @steelmybeatingheart joined @Wreck gb
7) @SteelCollz
8) @SavageAmusement
9) @JaPeD
10) @larson1977
11) @kootezafra
12) @mbennett76
13) @Cassius
14) @asseanontv
15) @smileyx9
16) @bigry joined @Wreck gb
17) @BaleHardy
18) @Il Furiano
19) @Bengaloo
20) @PunkNinja
21) @SofiaElsa
*******END OF RESERVE LIST************
22) @Sanguinius
23) @xixhd

Last edited:
Reactions: PunkNinja
I see that @bigry from my reserve list joined the gb posted @Wreck, so I will remove him and add @Il Furiano
since we had a spot.

Remember that the reserve list is a commitment, I have ordered enough for all members on the reserve list,
assuming Best Buy doesn't cancel my orders you are all expected to honor your request.

Dropping out will result in negative feedback and potential ban from my future group buys.

Thanks

Reactions: Il Furiano
I see that @bigry from my reserve list joined the gb posted @Wreck, so I will remove him and add @Il Furiano
since we had a spot.

Remember that the reserve list is a commitment, I have ordered enough for all members on the reserve list,
assuming Best Buy doesn't cancel my orders you are all expected to honor your request.

Dropping out will result in negative feedback and potential ban from my future group buys.

Thanks
Apologise ape I got an email update on my iPhone and thought purchase was though this sale thread didn’t notice I was committing to wrecks sale thread again sorry

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21