John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #25) [Korea]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: November 15, 2019
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - Quarter Slip (Pre-order October 18, 10 PM Korea time) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $124.99 (Box Set) - $37.99 (Full Slip A or Full Slip B or Lenticular) - $36.99 (Quarter Slip)
Group buys: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - Quarter Slip
Notes: One click Box Set: $ 124.99 (As same numbered) (500 set) (Includes Full Slip A + Full Slip B + Lenticular O-Ring slip) - Box Set Gift: 48p PHOTO Book, Original Poster - Full Slip A: 800 copies - Full Slip B: 500 copies - Lenticular: 800 copies - Quarter Slip: 400 copies + Extra copies

71316826_1945776548859441_2986148838009470976_o.jpg71289731_1945776672192762_8561156305367072768_o.jpg72051210_1945776652192764_3331848006885441536_o.jpg71348719_1945776565526106_7018580657404116992_o.jpg71528133_1945776538859442_6106026632445689856_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You can buy direct or blind buy or buy through GB when product is revealed and if stock is still avail or not buy at all.

Some people are so unhappy with releases that I would think they should have opened up their own publishing company by now.

I have seen the products and I wasn't disappointed at all, if you like John Wick and you dont buy then most consumer products wont meet your strict acceptance criteria; Nobody has to believe me but most people will be happy when its revealed.

I dont think I have to explain why this is a blind buy GB, once the pics are revealed there will be a **** storm of requests from other hosts/sites/resellers and maybe the quantity wont be as flexible as it is right now ;) I have reserved a certain # of boxes already and if they dont sell through the GB here I will be flipping them all day on eBay.

You cant go wrong with a Jardani Jovonovich premium :p

I have no doubt it will look good. They did a great job with JW2.

I just need to see the slips before I decide. I have full slips for 1 & 2 so I wana make sure I like one of the slip arts first

Reactions: Aniv
Yes sure I will let you backout and eat the fees, because I most likely get a cut big enough to cover the PP fees right? We are needing some GB hosts actually who can ship in UK. Can I sign you up as you know all the details on why no refunds are allowed.

These were in the days when you put a name down. Which is weirder nowadays to have a GB with no art and unable to back out due to paying with PP instantly if you aren’t a fan of the art. Could of just waited a week.

but with the amount of JW fans I doubt many will be unhappy with their blind buy purchase

and assuming the lenti will be another looking down the barrel then those guys should be happy too

TBH I was hoping Steelbook artwork was going to end up been different than the draft design Nova posted back in May

I will still likely end up getting this anyway depending on when going live to order direct as in If I had the funds available at that time.
If getting will be Full Slip to match my Novamedia John Wick 1 and 2 Full Slips

Okay so my nerves as getting thin... the only thing holding me back is the fact it’s nova and for the past 3 releases been hit by customs because of how they have marked the parcels , which I know a lot of people had as well. Don’t get me wrong I know we could be hit by customs fees at any time but nova seemed to be one after another. Anyone recently brought from them here and been okay..?

Being the proud owner of John Wick white slip and John Wick 2 slip A I definitely need to see their artwork for JW3 before making up my mind... Weird choice nonetheless.

Includes shipping and HDN fees.
Do we have a Print Run amount of copies, and specifics on how many box sets and amount of each edition?
A preorder date and time?
I don't see how I'm supposed to know if I want to pay the premium for a GB if I don't have a time & date for the preorder not to mention quantities. A BS wouldn't hurt either but I know I'm getting this just matter of direct or GB
You may not have any of these answers @Aniv so this has nothing to do with you as you always put on excellent GB's so TY. Just wanted to make sure you didn't know any of the other particulars.

@Aniv you said,"For faster processing shipping cost is averaged out for usual international destinations and included in cost." Does that mean were paying what you think the cost will be for direct shipping from Novamedia or average hub shipping cost? I don't know the retail prices are from NM clearly so I just want to make sure the GB is charging direct shipping cost, if it's hub shipping I'll take my chances. Thanks @Aniv !

Last edited:
I'm not a FS collector so for me, blind buying the lenticular was easy because A, It's an O ring which keeps in line with the other 2 and B, Nova lenticulars are always high quality. It will be what it will be at the end of the day but for me I was always going to buy the lenticular so whether I see it upfront or after doesn't really matter

Reactions: Shadow of Light
I think it’s plain wrong to put a GB out there and have no BS and not accept changes or alterations to orders.
Screams of eBay selling to me which is abhorrent and goes against everything a community based site is built on.

With paypal's new policies on payments it's now become much harder for people that are acting as one's broker (to buy something on another's behalf) to issue refunds and that sort of thing.

You probably don't realize that paypal keeps their fees on refunds.

Really important to know, especially for those that might change their minds later on.

I've had to do a similar thing with Best Buy group buys as well, as I'm no longer able to make bulk returns at my local store.

But then again, I think people forget or under value how much work goes into organizing, sourcing and communicating (with those that need help or ask questions) when it comes to a large
amount of copies being sourced.

Therefore, setting terms in advance when posting a group buy is encouraged and welcomed.

If you don't like, don't buy. Simple as that.

I'm not a FS collector so for me, blind buying the lenticular was easy because A, It's an O ring which keeps in line with the other 2 and B, Nova lenticulars are always high quality. It will be what it will be at the end of the day but for me I was always going to buy the lenticular so whether I see it upfront or after doesn't really matter

I've got to look at my collection when I get home, and make sure I get matching editions.

For the life of me, I can't remember if I have the lentis AND something else or just the lentis

Eek

Reactions: Covcraig