John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #25) [Korea]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: November 15, 2019
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - Quarter Slip (Pre-order October 18, 10 PM Korea time) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $124.99 (Box Set) - $37.99 (Full Slip A or Full Slip B or Lenticular) - $36.99 (Quarter Slip)
Group buys: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - Quarter Slip
Notes: One click Box Set: $ 124.99 (As same numbered) (500 set) (Includes Full Slip A + Full Slip B + Lenticular O-Ring slip) - Box Set Gift: 48p PHOTO Book, Original Poster - Full Slip A: 800 copies - Full Slip B: 500 copies - Lenticular: 800 copies - Quarter Slip: 400 copies + Extra copies

71316826_1945776548859441_2986148838009470976_o.jpg71289731_1945776672192762_8561156305367072768_o.jpg72051210_1945776652192764_3331848006885441536_o.jpg71348719_1945776565526106_7018580657404116992_o.jpg71528133_1945776538859442_6106026632445689856_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be me! First time ever I failed to order directly. And of course the one time none of the Korean ebay sellers have any either!

I even created this thread and couldn't even get myself a copy!! :facepalm:

Yea I read that you had issues with your connection. Sorry to hear that man. All I can say is keep an eye out and hopefully you manage to get one

I’m one of those that missed out as well!
Was at work with such a shite connection, had the one click in cart and went to checkout it was gone...
win some lose some I guess :grumpy:

Reactions: BluSteel2012
missed out as well. had to pay a huge expense on my car so had to pass. hopefully a good ninja with a big heart who has many spares can welcome me back into the john wick VIP club and help me complete my john wick nova collection :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Reactions: goufcustom
Ebay USA
if the item you received arrived damaged, doesn't match the listing description, or if it's the wrong item, you're covered under the eBay Money Back Guarantee. You can return it even if the seller's returns policy says they don't accept returns.
How to return an item from your Purchase history

1. Find the item in your Purchase history and select Return this item.
  2. Select your reason for the return.
  3. If the item arrived damaged, broken, or faulty, you have the option to add up to 10 pictures showing any scratches or defects.
  4. Select Send.

Buyer is purchasing goods to open and use not to be kept sealed
If goods purchased after opening it's noticed you have received damaged goods they are entitled to a refund no if or buts on this
Only exception to this would be if the damage is caused by the buyer after using goods purchased but goods received was undamaged.

Goods must be as described and fit for purpose
Damaged goods listed as new means not as described.

New means goods will arrive undamaged and be as described
If damage not clearly listed before purchasing then buyer has rights to do a return.

Returning as received does not mean you can't open and inspect goods for damage
It just means returning as received with nothing missing
Only way buyer can know if what they have received is fit for purpose and not damaged is to open goods and inspect goods
As damaged goods not always obvious when sealed

Again, say what you want, but I speak from experience. Your quotes from eBay and PayPal say nothing about opening/altering a product, etc. You don't need to open to know if damaged. For example, I'm skeptical everyone will view scratches or minor superficial imperfections on the finish as damage. It bothers us as collectors, but others may not agree about what qualifies as damage. Things like dented corners are obvious without any need to remove the wrap, for example. I suppose someone could sue eBay and PayPal to really find out what is the correct way to interpret consumer rights under the law when purchasing goods on eBay. Anyone interested?

missed out as well. had to pay a huge expense on my car so had to pass. hopefully a good ninja with a big heart who has many spares can welcome me back into the john wick VIP club and help me complete my john wick nova collection :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thumbs: :thumbs:

yep, i missed my chance too, whoever wants to let go the Lenti edition please let me know... thanks guys

Last edited:
Nova will release a plain edition full slip at some point. These usually have a scanavo keep case inside, so Steelbooks fit perfectly.
While the plain editions may not be numbered, they’re still gorgeous. Just a thought for the cost conscious amongst us.

Nova will release a plain edition full slip at some point. These usually have a scanavo keep case inside, so Steelbooks fit perfectly.
While the plain editions may not be numbered, they’re still gorgeous. Just a thought for the cost conscious amongst us.
will buy the plain edition too.

I imagine all group buys will have sold out? Damn, I really need to jump on these group buys before they go. A lot of these companies (looking at you HDZeta, have really awful websites, so it's incredibly hard to keep track of everything that will be coming out. i completely missed out on HDZeta's Dark Knight because of it. It'd be nice of companies did larger runs, I think more and more people are seeing these special Steelbooks and wanting them, I think there's currently more than demand than there is supply.

I imagine all group buys will have sold out? Damn, I really need to jump on these group buys before they go. A lot of these companies (looking at you HDZeta, have really awful websites, so it's incredibly hard to keep track of everything that will be coming out. i completely missed out on HDZeta's Dark Knight because of it. It'd be nice of companies did larger runs, I think more and more people are seeing these special Steelbooks and wanting them, I think there's currently more than demand than there is supply.
GB's often go live before the direct website listings do, and can be live on here for a few weeks (unless extremely high demand; some are over in hours due to selling out)

Best bet is to sign up for new thread alerts on the group buy board on here, then you get emails everytime a GB goes live - its helped me massively as I dont always come on the website or see the 'heads up; GB should go live soon' posts.

With regards to increased demand, the John WIck movies grow the fanbase with each movie - I remember getting the OC for the first movie in panic and it didnt sell out for a few weeks(maybe longer) if I recall.
But the second sold out sooner and this one, am surprised the GB's did sell out tbh but expected direct sales to be hard>impossible(one of many reasons I opted for the GB here)

Reactions: Mararagan