Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: June 13, 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $31.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

8F1C03E1-E2D9-49ED-A9B6-8CE8080F8D05.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m getting worried what the U.K. steel will be now. All the good arts/ designs are being used up. Unless of course one isn’t just exclusive to that store and will be a WWA. But I also feel every country will get different versions

Interestingly @BluSteel2012 (not that you probably care) but this is the same artist who made the Ran steelbook and PET art and the PET is the exact same example of the same art on the steel and slip but when both used together it makes a more defined image. Instead of the main use of PETs to add to the image. Just mentioned because you don’t like that it features the same art on both but she’s done it before and it worked out just fine

Interestingly @BluSteel2012 (not that you probably care) but this is the same artist who made the Ran steelbook and PET art and the PET is the exact same example of the same art on the steel and slip but when both used together it makes a more defined image. Instead of the main use of PETs to add to the image. Just mentioned because you don’t like that it features the same art on both but she’s done it before and it worked out just fine
Yeah. I'm just not a fan.

Not a fan of just two-tone red and black steelbooks either.

I much prefer the b&w PET than the steel. Not a fan. Hopefully that isn't the UK version, I'd want the warlmart design over this.

Reactions: djjez83