John Wick: Chapter 4 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt - Saturn Exclusive) [Germany]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: September 15, 2023
Purchase links: Media Markt - Saturn
Price: €29.99

ASSET_MMS_106130188[1].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
not sold out
wick4.jpg
was sold out at mediamarkt... bought 4 copies at saturn and 1hr later it was also sold out at saturn.

mediamarkt still hasnt shipped my copies (2 of 2) of the 4k steelbook and (6 of 6) copies of the exclusive steelbook yet. i pre-ordered them months ago.
saturn shipped 2 of 4 copies yesterday ~18:30 and got them today. no sign of the other 2 copies.

so, i'm still waiting on 6 copies of the mediamarkt/saturn exclusive and 2 copies of the 4k steelbook. they f#cked up my orderes.

• Wow
Reactions: milky
i called mediamarkt & saturn today and asked why they havent shipped my other copies yet.
their answer: it's sold out
webstore "in stock" status is a bug :rolleyes:

i called mediamarkt & saturn today and asked why they havent shipped my other copies yet.
their answer: it's sold out
webstore "in stock" status is a bug :rolleyes:
Well that shouldn't matter considering you placed your order a few months ago right?

Well that shouldn't matter considering you placed your order a few months ago right?
they didnt ship my 4k steelbooks i ordered in may. sold out :rolleyes:
they didnt ship my other copies of the exclusive steelbook i ordered in may. sold out :rolleyes:

they only shipped my bd steelbooks and few copies of the exclusive one... but i need more copies to help ninjas here :/

they didnt ship my 4k steelbooks i ordered in may. sold out :rolleyes:
they didnt ship my other copies of the exclusive steelbook i ordered in may. sold out :rolleyes:

they only shipped my bd steelbooks and few copies of the exclusive one... but i need more copies to help ninjas here :/
Oh Come On Jim Carrey GIF