John Wick: Chapter 4 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt - Saturn Exclusive) [Germany]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: September 15, 2023
Purchase links: Media Markt - Saturn
Price: €29.99

ASSET_MMS_106130188[1].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you expect it to arrive in mint condition, in a cardboard envelope, even if they did ship internationally?
Actually yes. I regularly order from FNAC and never received a dented one in their skimpy cardboard envelopes. So if it's similar then should be good

Amazon Jp sucks ass though

Balls of steel, just thinking of how much of a pain in the ass it would be to initiate a return/refund should things go awry.
Agreed.

Similar experience, Never buying Amazon Jp they would only accept my return through DHL and the closest to my town was 3 hrs away so I gave up on returning it. My Ghostbusters Afterlife looked like a piano had fallen on it when it arrived

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
KOSM is selling it for a reasonable price in his app - got an android app now :cool: - I think I'll buy it as well.
Edit: available through the website as well, I don't know if I'm allowed to link it, but he's hosting GB's here.

Perhaps @Kosm will be interested in hosting a GB for this since it's restricted to Germany. :)

@Wreck

Reactions: Lenny Nero
ordered 4 more copies and only 2 were shipped. wtf is going on? have to call mediamarkt/saturn... they f#cked up my orders :/
i wouldnt care, but it's john wick and i need copies for a member too.

Wow! Didn't expect it to be glossy. What a pleasant surprise!
Got shipping notification yesterday from Mediamarkt. Can't wait to pick it up in my local store :thumbs: