John Wick: Chapter 4 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #43) [Korea]

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: September 22, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - Quarter Slip (Pre-order on September 1 at 10 PM - Korea time, UTC+9)
Price: $129.99 (Box Set) - $38.99 (Full Slip A - Full Slip B) - $39.99 (Lenti) - $35.99 (Quarter Slip)
Note: Box Set 600 copies - Full Slip A 900 copies - Full Slip B 900 copies - Lenti 1000 copies - Quarter Slip 400 copies
Group buy: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - Quarter Slip (Read Instructions around adding HDN id to the GB order)

JW4_원클릭_팩샷.jpgJW4_풀슬립A_팩샷.jpgJW4_풀슬립B_팩샷.jpgJW4_렌티오링_팩샷.jpgJW4_쿼터슬립_팩샷.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
Does anyone know where you can buy the SCF protective cover for the One Click?
Thomas

Here you go:

Credit to @C.C. 95 for the discovery.

Here you go:

Credit to @C.C. 95 for the discovery.
Hi
This is MEGA, you helped me a lot, THANK YOU!!!
Cheers
Thomas

Hi
This is MEGA, you helped me a lot, THANK YOU!!!
Cheers
Thomas
You can also request ANY size you need- and they will make it for you! (No charge, they just add it to their catalog!)
just get out the calipers and measure your item and email it to them! I have done this with over 20 steelbook sets. Usually they confirm it within less than a week or a few days!

Sie können auch JEDE gewünschte Größe anfordern – und sie werden es für Sie anfertigen! (Kostenlos, sie fügen es einfach ihrem Katalog hinzu!)
Nehmen Sie einfach die Messschieber heraus, messen Sie Ihren Artikel und senden Sie ihn per E-Mail! Ich habe dies mit über 20 Steelbook-Sets gemacht. Normalerweise bestätigen sie es innerhalb von weniger als einer Woche oder ein paar Tagen!

You can also request ANY size you need- and they will make it for you! (No charge, they just add it to their catalog!)
just get out the calipers and measure your item and email it to them! I have done this with over 20 steelbook sets. Usually they confirm it within less than a week or a few days!
Yes, that's great, thank you!!!
So you mean the one where the John Wick SCF protective covers are sold, the link where you gave me, I can say the mass there myself, and they make it right?
Thanks again for everything, that's super sweet of you!
Cheers
Thomas

So you mean the one where the John Wick SCF protective covers are sold, the link where you gave me, I can say the mass there myself, and they make it right?
Thanks again for everything, that's super sweet of you!
Cheers
Thomas
IMG_2054.jpeg

Just make sure to Measure twice Before you request! I once ordered a couple of protectors for a couple of Tin boxes, and whoever had requested that protector the first time got their measurements wrong. So I had to email katana with the correct measurements! (It was BAND OF BROTHERS and THE PACIFIC).
you wanna be correct with your measurements the first time!

Last edited:
Reactions: Actarus
View attachment 568862

Just make sure to Measure twice Before you request! I once ordered a couple of protectors for a couple of Tin boxes, and whoever had requested that protector the first time got their measurements wrong. So I had to email katana with the correct measurements! (It was BAND OF BROTHERS and THE PACIFIC).
you wanna be correct with your measurements the first time!
Thanks,
Thank you for your help, I am very grateful to you!!!
Cheers
Thomas

Reactions: C.C. 95