May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 3 Votes
Title: John Wick: Chapter 4

Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller

Director: Chad Stahelski

Cast: Keanu Reeves, Laurence Fishburne

Release: 2021-05-21

Plot: Continues where John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum left off.

Thanks for the tag @tha_lunatic :notworthy:
uh oh poop GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

:shy:

I love that all he says in the trailer is f**king “yeah“ lol

Looks alright. But please be the end

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Oh ffs. How boring

Part 6 will be a crossover with fast and furious
... but with part 4 & 5 with the F&F crossover too, just imagine all the new premium Nova releases & re-releases we never knew we needed and the shelf space we don't have...:rofl:

On a serious note, looking forward to this and it's going to be awesome :thumbs:

... but with part 4 & 5 with the F&F crossover too, just imagine all the new premium Nova releases & re-releases we never knew we needed and the shelf space we don't have...:rofl:

On a serious note, looking forward to this and it's going to be awesome :thumbs:
Visually looks pleasing

Reactions: GeoRattray
This only gets better, I'll be glad to watch 9 of them!
Plus it's the most realistic killer movies, in the sense that he shoots everyone whenever there is a chance, and constantly reloads, and picks up dropped weapons.
In most other movies, they shoot a gun like 45 times, then if it runs out of bullets, they look at it all surprised, like that's not supposed to happen, what do I do now... oh no... and they drop it into a pile of other guns, and either start running or fighting with bare hands...

Reactions: IRON MAN
I liked the 2nd part the most, because it has this unique style and you get it that it is a comic-filming without knowing it is one

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Plus it's the most realistic killer movies, in the sense that he shoots everyone whenever there is a chance, and constantly reloads, and picks up dropped weapons.
In most other movies, they shoot a gun like 45 times, then if it runs out of bullets, they look at it all surprised, like that's not supposed to happen, what do I do now... oh no... and they drop it into a pile of other guns, and either start running or fighting with bare hands...
Haha - this doesn´t happen to the A-Team - they shoot all the time on everything without ever hitting and they never reload and if they have none B.A. uses his pocket welding torch and builds a flame-throwing tank lol

Have to agree the movies feel like they get better with each installment.
The first is a classic as its the first and most basic which is its strength, but the action and world building in the sequels as well as waiting to see what everyday objects will be used tk kill people, are just the cherries on top.
If the quality remains and they don't do a 'John goes to space' installment...am down as long as they keep making them

True. And another thing in (American) action movies that truly gets me is this :

• Haha
Reactions: Lenny Nero