E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: John Wick: Chapter Two

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Chad Stahelski [/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Keanu Reeves, Ian McShane, Bridget Moynahan, Laurence Fishburne and more...[/ACTOR]

Plot: In Development - Sequel to 2014's well received actioner starring Keanu Reeves. The continuing adventures of former hitman, John Wick.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
1-jpg.270031
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Teaser:

IMDB

Per this post at Firstshowing, one of the most badass action flicks will see a sequel. This fan is pleased :D

johnwick-reeves-redandblue-tsr.jpg

Yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back…again. Last year, plenty of people found a lot to love about the locked and loaded action thriller John Wick starring Keanu Reeves. The action was slick, the story was cool, and Reeves was perfect in the role. Now it sounds like we might get Wicked all over again as Chad Stahelski & David Leitch spoke with Movies.com, and they revealed that John Wick 2 is in development right now. However, saying that the sequel is in development doesn't mean it will definitely happen, but at least the duo has been having some kind of discussion about it, though we're not sure if that includes the studio yet.

Some of this talk could just be chalked up to the fact that John Wick hits Blu-Ray and DVD today, so talk of a sequel would help move some units probably. But Stahelski and Leitch elaborated a little bit about how they're approaching the idea of a sequel:

"We have ideas for days and without blinking twice we know we can outdo the action from the original. It’s the matter of story and how much you like the character. That’s always the most important. If there’s great action but you have a character that no one likes and doesn’t have charisma you’re not going to watch it. Look at any great action star, whether it’s Harrison Ford or Liam Neeson or Robert Downey Jr., pick a name, you love the guy first. Good action, bad action, you just love them in action. So we want to make sure we have a story and a character that everybody loves and then we’ll dress it with action that we promise will be awesome."

We're just glad that the directing duo is smart enough to not just pump up the action, and they want to stay true to the character and story. As for whether or not Reeves is up for another outing as John Wick, Stahelski says, "If we could work with Keanu Reeves for ten movies you’d have a really cool career." Considering how much people loved John Wick, we're betting Reeves would be down for more action, but that's only if the script is up to par. Remember, Reeves didn't want anything to do with Speed 2: Cruise Control, which was probably a pretty smart decision. Stay tuned to see if John Wick 2 ends up happening.

Here the synopsis:
Keanu Reeves returns in the sequel to the 2014 hit as legendary hitman John Wick who is forced to back out of retirement by a former associate plotting to seize control of a shadowy international assassins’ guild. Bound by a blood oath to help him, John travels to Rome where he squares off against some of the world’s deadliest killers. Lionsgate’s “John Wick: Chapter 2” arriving in theaters on February 10, 2017.​

giphy.gif

Yeah but last Time the Dog was from his dead wife.
Now the Dog he found gets killed. Brings the Story to a new level. :rofl:

But for real, im very excited for JW2.

Watched Joh Wick last week for the first Time. And this Movie is Awesome.

Oh god. No thanks. I already cried like a little girl in the first movie. I would never wish such tragedy upon any soul TWICE! :ohno:

Seriously though, i'm excellently excited for JW2 :woot::woot::woot:
Maybe the story will have a HUGE twist :OMG: John is the ONE who accidentally kills another hitmans dog by running it over.
And as retaliation, they kidnap the new pup! :ohno:

The whole premise of the film: Killing bastards left and right while asking "WHERE'S MY DOG!?" :mad: :box::box::box: :dead:
tumblr_njvt9c4Dit1qg2p2fo1_500.gif

:D