kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
JOHN WICK
OCT 24th 2014

johnwicktrailer (1).jpg

Starring: Keanu Reeves, Michael Nyqvist, Alfie Allen, Adrianne Palicki, Dean Winters, Bridget Moynahan, Ian McShane, John Leguizmo and Willem Dafoe.

POSTER & TRAILER:
hr_John_Wick_2.jpg

Last edited:
Watched this today and throughly enjoyed it. Was nice to see a solid action flick without the use of CGI and people flying on wires in every scene. Not to mention the fact that it was a perfect 96 minutes. Too many action flicks, like Transformers, are far too long with too much needless filler crammed in.

Reactions: kaw
Love the I'm thinking I'm back quote from Mr. Reeves, I've been quoting it since I saw it from the trailer. GF keeps asking me to do it all the time lol. Hope he is really back!

Finally had time to watch this today!

One of the most exciting and badass action flicks I've seen in quite a while! Two thumbs WAY UP! :D

Reactions: kaw
Mentioned this movie to the guys at work earlier in the week and popped up the trailer for them to watch during lunchtime.
Lets just say that after lunch there was a whole lot of late 40 year old dudes getting around the workshop pumped loaded full of testosterone.:LOL: