John Wick Triple Feature (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Added to Calendar: 10-29-19

Hereticz

Premium Supporter
Apr 15, 2017
Nidavellir
Thanks for the tag @TheCollector86 as always :)

Tempting, but being it so dark there is high chance it will be matte :dunno: BUT, If it´s at least some quality finish and not streaky like you got in Germany :rolleyes::joy: then I probably bite.

Thanks for the tag @TheCollector86 :thumbs:
I don't know if I can get this – I literally just got a steelbook from France and a steelbook from Germany with this art.
Why the one from Germany buddy? There is also same art in NL and that one has gloss finish with some metallic shines through it and it looks fantastic, it´s different to the French one, but still gloss and beautiful :)

Reactions: C.C. 95

TheCollector86

Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth

Tempting, but being it so dark there is high chance it will be matte :dunno: BUT, If it´s at least some quality finish and not streaky like you got in Germany :rolleyes::joy: then I probably bite.

Why the one from Germany buddy? There is also same art in NL and that one has gloss finish with some metallic shines through it and it looks fantastic, it´s different to the French one, but still gloss and beautiful :)
the German steelbook is premium quality :naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: Hereticz

TheCollector86

Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Group buy posted
cool!!! I'll buy one copy later when I'm back at home.

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, OHIO - U.S.A.

I got both German and French because the cropping was slightly different - and of course, I had no idea ahead of time what the finish would be like on either of them. So the NL is "like" the French? how is it the same and how is it different?

StifflersDad

Premium Supporter
Apr 20, 2013
I got both German and French because the cropping was slightly different - and of course, I had no idea ahead of time what the finish would be like on either of them. So the NL is "like" the French? how is it the same and how is it different?
Dutch is full gloss with similar front art but totally different back art