Navan/Ireland
Release date: February 10, 2020
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £29.99

91aH0dKL68L._AC_SX342_.jpg

81-mICS7nSL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81l6MVmXovL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

91S-zI122OL._AC_SX342_.jpg

Last edited:
Mine arrived tonight at 7pm, didn't expect that. Packaging was terrible bubble wrapped envelope but I think it's ok.

I really feel sorry for the delivery guy as it's the worst weather out there in the UK and part of my fence has blown own with a tree leaning on it.

So, having Joker at least :thumbs: and for my fence (n)

I will have delivery on Tuesday instead of original estimated Monday delivery date
I expect the weather might have affected delivery dates changing for customers based outside UK

Mine just arrived in nothing but a bubble mailer! It’s got spineslash on a couple of places, and also a small dent on the bottom corner. Also the opening looks scratched to me. Anyone else got this?

View attachment 461655View attachment 461656View attachment 461657
Sorry to see that bud. :(

No spine slashes on my copy thankfully, but I just checked the opening side and mine also has those small paint chips (on the opposite side to yours though - red part of his jacket).

• Wow
Reactions: Steelselecta
Sorry to see that bud. :(

No spine slashes on my copy thankfully, but I just checked the opening side and mine also has those small paint chips (on the opposite side to yours though - red part of his jacket).
Got a feeling this is a batch problem and I just can’t be arsed with sending it back. The spine slash took ages to get a photo of as it’s only seen in a certain light. I used to have a right ocd in steels, but I move chilled over the last couple of years. As long as it hasn’t gone through a warzone or Freddy Kruger has handled it, then I just let it slide.

Part of me is still pissed though :shipped:

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k and Noodles
Got a feeling this is a batch problem and I just can’t be arsed with sending it back. The spine slash took ages to get a photo of as it’s only seen in a certain light. I used to have a right ocd in steels, but I move chilled over the last couple of years. As long as it hasn’t gone through a warzone or Freddy Kruger has handled it, then I just let it slide.

Part of me is still pissed though :shipped:
Same here... I'm not as picky when it comes to slight damage nowadays, although I think that's mostly because light scuffs/scratches can be a pretty regular thing, so I've just grown to accept it. Plus I can't be bothered with the hassle of returning stuff, since getting to a post office isn't always easy for me.

To be honest, I doubt I would've noticed those paint chips had you not mentioned them lol. But, yeah... still pretty annoying that we've had to learn to accept these things.