Joker (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

Sep 23, 2013
Release date: February 6, 2020
Puchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €29.99 €25.99

81GJW3LVXIL._SX385_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No

4K disc specs (same disc as FRA/NED/SCAND/SPA/UK)
AUDIO:
Codec Language Bitrate Description
—– ——– ——- ———–
Dolby TrueHD/Atmos Audio English 4459 kbps 7.1 / 48 kHz / 3819 kbps / 24-bit (AC3 Embedded: 5.1-EX / 48 kHz / 640 kbps / DN -4dB)
Dolby Digital Audio English 448 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 448 kbps / DN -4dB
Dolby Digital Audio English 448 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 448 kbps / DN -4dB
* Dolby Digital Audio Japanese 448 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 448 kbps / DN -4dB
Dolby TrueHD/Atmos Audio French 4439 kbps 7.1 / 48 kHz / 3799 kbps / 24-bit (AC3 Embedded: 5.1-EX / 48 kHz / 640 kbps / DN -4dB)
Dolby Digital Audio French 448 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 448 kbps / DN -4dB
Dolby Digital Audio Italian 448 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 448 kbps / DN -4dB
Dolby Digital Audio Spanish 448 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 448 kbps / DN -4dB
Dolby Digital Audio Hungarian 448 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 448 kbps / DN -4dB
SUBTITLES:
Codec Language Bitrate Description
—– ——– ——- ———–
* Presentation Graphics Japanese 16.310 kbps
Presentation Graphics English 34.088 kbps
Presentation Graphics French 21.161 kbps
Presentation Graphics Italian 30.920 kbps
Presentation Graphics Spanish 23.851 kbps
Presentation Graphics Dutch 21.085 kbps
Presentation Graphics Arabic 13.915 kbps
Presentation Graphics Bulgarian 22.726 kbps
Presentation Graphics Danish 22.527 kbps
Presentation Graphics Finnish 24.363 kbps
Presentation Graphics Greek 24.600 kbps
Presentation Graphics Hungarian 22.375 kbps
Presentation Graphics Norwegian 22.338 kbps
Presentation Graphics Romanian 23.306 kbps
Presentation Graphics Swedish 23.743 kbps
* Presentation Graphics Japanese 1.155 kbps
Presentation Graphics French 0.844 kbps
Presentation Graphics Italian 0.873 kbps
Presentation Graphics Spanish 0.840 kbps
Presentation Graphics Hungarian 1.213 kbps
BD same as SCAND

Received mine and it was damaged. Anyone familiar with Amazon IT exchange or refund policy? I'm in the US and would like a replacement but it looks like I have to send it back international first. Is that about right?

Received mine and it was damaged. Anyone familiar with Amazon IT exchange or refund policy? I'm in the US and would like a replacement but it looks like I have to send it back international first. Is that about right?
If requesting a replacement or refund
Amazon might ask you to return damaged item or tell you to keep damaged item

Provide amazon what it will cost to ship it back to them and that you are based in USA that usually helps decide if they tell you to return or keep it
If they ask you to do a return they will refund you the shipping cost that you paid your post office.
Just get a receipt from post office and email a copy to Amazon when shipped.

If postage cost to return is more than item price that will more likely result in them telling you to keep item

It all depends on the amazon customer service person who you get on the day as it varies if they tell you to return or keep damaged item and also depends on if return postage cost is more than item price

My experience with Amazon Italy has been most times they tell me to keep damaged item but has be a few times they wanted it returned.

The last time i got damaged items from Amazon Italy was in 2019 I had 2 Mondo x steelbooks damaged they told me to return them but another different order same time I was told to keep damaged item

Last edited:
I received mine damaged as well. I was able to understand enough of the italian writing to request a return due to it being damaged. They responded that I would be refunded and did not have to return the item. So I got a free damaged 4k Joker steelbook. Not bad. I was able to bend it back into shape but the spine is bent with a crease and falls out easily.

Reactions: TriSteel

I have had a few damaged items from Amazon.it, it's best to email them rather than going through the returns procedure, they normally ask if I want a replacement or a full refund, or sometimes a partial refund, and they say to keep the damaged item due to shipping costs.

• Informative
Reactions: TriSteel
I have had a few damaged items from Amazon.it, it's best to email them rather than going through the returns procedure, they normally ask if I want a replacement or a full refund, or sometimes a partial refund, and they say to keep the damaged item due to shipping costs.
I agree. Each time i've used Amazon EU (various countries) for any steel issue I always use the chat and google translate and they've always refunded me for any damaged item and kept the item. I always offer to send photos and they say there is no need.

Reactions: TriSteel and lights