Joker (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 12, 2020
Purchase link: U'Mania (Pre-order February 27 at 2 PM, Korea time)
Price: $46.99
Note: Pre-order gift, Joker Lenticular, first come first served.

91aH0dKL68L._AC_SX385_.jpg

Thanks @CleverLoginName! :thanks:
I would also greatly appreciate if you (or anyone else that have the info) can share the exact amount, since I will have to present to the customs an invoice with that exact amount.
I think it was $18.99 on the last package I got from them. Will confirm tonight when I get back home.
Of course I forgot to confirm yesterday... but here we go: They declared a value of $20. Sorry for the delay!

Reactions: Felix_ro
They just want to know what you actually payed for it vs what Umania say you payed for it. You will be taxed on the actual number you payed. They have already determined the declared value is not believable.

They just want to know what you actually payed for it vs what Umania say you payed for it. You will be taxed on the actual number you payed. They have already determined the declared value is not believable.
I know all this @DMD4k, "it is not my first rodeo", just not purchased form U'Mania before, that's it!
Also, if you think about, the "customs friendly" shipping labels would actually defeat the "friendly" purpose if there were not "a way".
For further talk on this matter, if you want, I can answer you over private message, if you'll ask or want to say something on this matter, please @DMD4k, so that we don't go too much off topic, OK? Thanks!

Reactions: DMD4k
Recieved mine today the free gift is nothing special its just a replacement piece of card lenti which they have obvioulsy had spare from the main lenti editions they done.
Least it was packaged with plenty of bubble wrap though to turn up not damaged and was marked as a value of 20 dollars so no custom charge.

20200314_161021.jpg
20200314_161050.jpg
20200314_161034.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Felix_ro
Credit given where credit is due:

My copy shipped on March 3. Shipping restrictions from Seoul began on March 13. Shipment never left Seoul for whatever reason even though it was before the restrictions, and finally got returned to U'Mania a couple of days ago. They were helpful and asked me if I wanted to hold onto the order or get a refund, I opted for a refund.

Recieved mine today the free gift is nothing special its just a replacement piece of card lenti which they have obvioulsy had spare from the main lenti editions they done.
Least it was packaged with plenty of bubble wrap though to turn up not damaged and was marked as a value of 20 dollars so no custom charge.

View attachment 464799View attachment 464800View attachment 464801

It is just me or my lenticular is "bad", or "defective" cause I struggle to see full pictures clearly, but honestly I cannot, despite I think I know how to look at lentis, cause I have several and none do as (bad) as this one.
I start to believe that, as you said, I got indeed some "left-over", and I think they thought "for a unimportant romanian, this could go as good".

@Cassius, is your version better, that you could even to take the pictures?