UK
Release date: February 10, 2020
Purchase links: Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV
Price: £29.99

Joker.png

Joker (open).png Joker (inside).png
12317222-3064710590902917.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, just wondered if anyone else pre-order this from the WB Shop, and have not received it or had a dispatch communication?

I received a copy from WB last weekend in a large size mailer.

the Steelbook was squashed and scuffed.

WB offered me 20% off if I wanted to keep it but I preferred the option of a replacement.

unfortunately they are now out of stock so no replacement:sorry:

I thought the edge of my steelbook had a paint chip at the top of the steelbook edge it's actually part of a cloud continuing onto the edge of steelbook
Just in case you decide to use a permanent marker :rofl: it's not needed

Reactions: GeoRattray
I thought the edge of my steelbook had a paint chip at the top of the steelbook edge it's actually part of a cloud continuing onto the edge of steelbook
Just in case you decide to use a permanent marker :rofl: it's not needed
I saw this on my copy yesterday, and looking at your photo's I'd realized it was part of the design :D

Reactions: paulboland
I wonder why they put the rating sticker on the steel instead of on the shrink wrap. Yes, it can be removed, but you'll get some glue mark left. LAME :meh:

Reactions: MrSquifler
I wonder why they put the rating sticker on the steel instead of on the shrink wrap. Yes, it can be removed, but you'll get some glue mark left. LAME :meh:
Stickers after removed any glue redisue left is easily wiped off with a fiber cloth very little effort involved