Purchase links: Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV
Price: £29.99

Joker.png

Joker (open).png Joker (inside).png
12317222-3064710590902917.jpg

Last edited:
amazon one wont arrive till monday most likely :(
Yea I guess you're right.

Not sure what else will surprise us going forward with this movie but a solid start with these 4K WWA and the awesome Umania set. Whatever else comes this will be one amazing collection.

Sorry to tell you @Dazzler_31117, but this time (and I believe is the ONLY time), I beat you cause I have this since three weeks now. :happy: :spoil:
But yeah, is not purchased from Zavvi, where I could not get it from, being "sold out" all the time I looked.

Anyway, I'm so glad that you (and others) that like this movie so much, finally got it in your hand to start re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-watch it over-and-over again. Especially now that Joaquin got the Oscar too (along with the Golden Globe and others) :drool::thumbs:, and too bad that the movie itself did not got it too :(.

Reactions: St4rlord
Looks like he's holding up the titles....
If we think a little, he actually IS holding ALL there: DC, JOKER, and especially Robert DeNiro!
Cause I'm sure that without Joaquin, there were not be this movie, and if it were, would not be SO GREAT!
Therefore, the ones that created the poster that was used for this SteelBook, I think wanted to subtle show this too. :p ;)

Reactions: leelee17
Sorry to tell you @Dazzler_31117, but this time (and I believe is the ONLY time), I beat you cause I have this since three weeks now. :happy: :spoil:
But yeah, is not purchased from Zavvi, where I could not get it from, being "sold out" all the time I looked.

Anyway, I'm so glad that you (and others) that like this movie so much, finally got it in your hand to start re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-watch it over-and-over again. Especially now that Joaquin got the Oscar too (along with the Golden Globe and others) :drool::thumbs:, and too bad that the movie itself did not got it too :(.
You got the Best Buy version then? Two of mine arrived today and one during last week (WWA's). I think my fave artwork is the Warner version, but the finish is he best on the Amazon version, and have a soft spot for the sadistic image on the Italian version :LOL:

I like that all three artworks are very different though.

This movie has quickly become one of my favourites of all time.

Reactions: Felix_ro
You got the Best Buy version then? Two of mine arrived today and one during last week (WWA's). I think my fave artwork is the Warner version, but the finish is he best on the Amazon version, and have a soft spot for the sadistic image on the Italian version :LOL:

I like that all three artworks are very different though.

This movie has quickly become one of my favourites of all time.
I got this exact same SteelBook from JB Hi-Fi Australia, and despite being soooo far,
it arrived in about 10 days (very similar with the time most of Zavvi arrive).

What are you saying that there's difference between same design/picture/artwork of the SteelBooks depending on the region/seller?
Was/is not Warner's one the exact same as Zavvi's one?

Indeed, the image on the Italian version would had been GREAT being the moment that JOKER started to rise/be-shown/uncover,
but with that much green (which I don't recall being in the movie), it is less appealing to me, and I would certainly wished to have a more "overall" image of JOKER/Joaquin of that scene, to fill up that much of a empty/but-green space.

EDIT: of course, one of my favorites too, and quite quickly indeed! Also, I think is one of the very few that it is helped by the story, the image AND THE SCORE to "depict" that terrifying atmosphere! GORGEOUS! So pity that the guys of the Oscars and Globes could not see this "on the whole"!

I'm SO ENVIOUS on your collection here... you can't imagine. Yet, happy that this is in the hands of someone that really like the movie.
Especially for that OC from UMania.... damn how that I could missed that on the GB... :grumpy::banghead::banghead::banghead:
If I were having those, I would let NONE unopened, to not having to ENJOY them FULLY is sort of a sacrilege. ;)
If, for any given reason, at any given time, you'll think you want to sell that UMania,
firstly I'll tell you DON'T do it or I'll come there and beat your minds back in your head (I hope you see the joke here, OK?) :D:naughty::D:p
then, if you still want to sell it, put me in the top of the list. :p

I'm SO ENVIOUS on your collection here... you can't imagine. Yet, happy that this is in the hands of someone that really like the movie.
Especially for that OC from UMania.... damn how that I could missed that on the GB... :grumpy::banghead::banghead::banghead:
If I were having those, I would let NONE unopened, to not having to ENJOY them FULLY is sort of a sacrilege. ;)
If, for any given reason, at any given time, you'll think you want to sell that UMania,
firstly I'll tell you DON'T do it or I'll come there and beat your minds back in your head (I hope you see the joke here, OK?) :D:naughty::D:p
then, if you still want to sell it, put me in the top of the list. :p
Don't be envious, there are lots of steels I would like but have let pass me by from other genres because I simply cannot afford everything I would like so i've focused on these films instead, ones that I want more. I prefer to have mini sets of varying artwork in an overall collection.
In terms of selling it I highly doubt I ever will lol as I rarely sell but if I do then it will go to the highest bidder (non ebay lol).
One of these sets might come your way though when people want Manta or Zeta more.

Ordered from WB Shop with this one, and while it all worked out well in the end, it was a strange experience that made Zavvi look competent.

Payment was taken on 28th Jan and even now, no dispatch email and no response to my enquiry. But got home and it was there.

Really happy to own the 3 variants. First triple purchase I've ever done. And a worthy film.
Screenshot_20200210-220947_Gallery.jpg