UK
Release date: February 10, 2020
Purchase links: Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV
Price: £29.99

Joker.png

Joker (open).png Joker (inside).png
12317222-3064710590902917.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! It's had the opposite effect on me... the more I look at it, the more I go off it lol.

Might have another crack at it and make some adjustments (to the front especially).

Could you do the reverse? I think the title 'Joker' would look better with the white/green/red make-up over the non-made up face and the reverse on the back. If you have time of course :D

Reactions: Noodles
Could you do the reverse? I think the title 'Joker' would look better with the white/green/red make-up over the non-made up face and the reverse on the back. If you have time of course :D
Appreciate the feedback! I did actually try both and preferred it the way it currently is... felt like having more of the actual "Joker" on the front made more sense.

I'm hoping to revisit it soon and make some changes anyway, because I'm really not happy with the result. Need a break from it though, as I'm sick of looking at it for the moment. :p

The WB Shop UK link no longer works..? Can't find it anymore on their site, I'm guessing that means it's sold out?
Yes that means it's sold out
WB Shop you get 404 message as they remove listing from website when it's sold out

Same happened with Blade Runner Titans of Cult

It don't affect any pre orders customers have already one

Reactions: Blazerfires
Well deserved such a beautiful and haunting score :cigar:

I'll be honest, I never really take note of a composer's name unless it's one of the greats, eg. Morricone, Williams, Zimmer, Elfman and Newman. But I've just looked at her filmography and there's some epic stuff in there, I think 1917 just edged it for me though. (and if anyone thinking how the heck have I seen 1917; I have a Cineworld Unlimited card and it was shown at an Unlimited screening a few weeks ago, so there :p)

I'll be honest, I never really take note of a composer's name unless it's one of the greats, eg. Morricone, Williams, Zimmer, Elfman and Newman. But I've just looked at her filmography and there's some epic stuff in there, I think 1917 just edged it for me though. (and if anyone thinking how the heck have I seen 1917; I have a Cineworld Unlimited card and it was shown at an Unlimited screening a few weeks ago, so there :p)
What do you mean by 1917? I believed that was Thomas Newman scores...