paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 26, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop
Price: £70.00 (Amazon) - £69.99 (Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop)
Notes: Includes Vinyl Soundtrack - Artcards - Poster - Collector's Box

12693660-1584800232994682.jpg

81tXT0s5kqL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Last edited:
WB Shop
£69.99

Just seen your previous comment about you not liking the white artwork too... maybe they heard you. ;) :p

it don’t bother me anyway. I already have the illustrated art. Not a chance I’m buying that again at this price. Don’t need the art cards because between manta and zeta they probably cover those and like I said previously you can pick up the purple vinyl for around £25. Maybe cheaper if you dig deeper. Absolutely pointless release this one

One thing I've never understood, and is a pet hate of mine, is the posters in these sets. You cannot do anything with it, but just keep it folded away in the case. I wish they would either charge a bit extra, roll it up and post it in a cardboard tube so it can be put into a frame should you wish - or - just don't bother. I'm with the latter! So, £70 is a lot of money for a steel and a coloured vinyl soundtrack.

Reactions: MM3 and Noodles
Yeah. Part of the vinyl is missing ... I cannot work can it ? :OMG::rofl:
Just stick this on the end and you're all set:-
1600473200597.png

[SPOILER}
1600474530981.png

The famous pipe. How people reproached me for it! And yet, could you stuff my pipe? No, it's just a representation, is it not? So if I had written on my picture "This is a pipe", I'd have been lying!— René Magritte

Reactions: Space Cadet
HMV had this included steelbook as an exclusive, Amazon had the one with the cover art from this collector’s edition box.
Previous image posted in the thread post# 2 had the amazon UK exclusive steelbook
The message you have quoted was a respone to that image

HMV did not have an exclusive joker steelbook they had the trade wide release same as Zavvi/WB shop

Sounds good...
You saw it first here ;)
View attachment 485680

@paulboland

Mockup showing previous Amazon UK exclusive steelbook
20200917_162616.jpg

Changed mockup has different steelbook
The ultimate collector's boxset was changed to include the trade wide steelbook you see below
Joker.png

12693660-1584800232994682.jpg

Reactions: BluCrazy2
Amazon also now showing this as the 26th so I would assume zavvi will change from the 19th to 26th also as I still haven't been charged yet

Anyone else purchase this from zavvi as I'm still waiting for mine to arrive and was sent out last Friday awful service once again from zavvi on a pre order