Jumanji (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Silver Label Special Edition) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: May 5, 2019
Pre-order time: April 20 at 10 AM EST USA, Group Buy HERE (closed)

56972038_10156336781918240_7800771567251619840_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If you really want this then this not including a BD disc isn't going to stop you. I've bought 4k amarays plenty of times to complete an ediiton to my liking. Picking up a regular BD should be easy and cheap enough.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: snow flake
If you really want this then this not including a BD disc isn't going to stop you. I've bought 4k amarays plenty of times to complete an ediiton to my liking. Picking up a regular BD should be easy and cheap enough.

Thanks, I just like to be able to play the discs included, otherwise it feels like duplicating purchases

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
After that dark knight trilogy thingy mate, ( not selling separate editions) I vowed to not buy from them again and I intend to keep that vow. ( unless they do a premium of Day of the Dead :LOL: )
I see, thought something like that lol. Was gonna say though, if that's the case, what if they release your all time favourite movie???!!! :scat::censored:

That'll teach em'! :woot::rolleyes::p
:LOL: Seriously though, they won’t get any of my money no matter how sexy the edition or if it’s in my must have list.

To be honest I find their SteelBooks lacking due to the same format of gloss and no bossing, but credit where credits due, their packages are some of the best. But I still won’t support them regardless.