Jumanji (Blu-ray SteelBook Edition) [Taiwan]

Nice choice really looking forward to the outcome hope it has a nice looking slip to go with it as they always deliver...

I noticed they didn't show a picture of inside-out version of the steelbook. The lack of non-photoshopped art leads me to believe this might be a trainwreck. (Especially when the photoshop art itself looks terrible.)

I noticed they didn't show a picture of inside-out version of the steelbook. The lack of non-photoshopped art leads me to believe this might be a trainwreck. (Especially when the photoshop art itself looks terrible.)
I know what you mean, fingers-crossed the final product turns out great with a lovely slip to boot! meanwhile I have preordered me a copy, thanks for the tag @Hooltra;)

Reactions: C.C. 95
Sucks I know, luckily for me it's bundled to be shipped with other titles so will hopefully see some in hand pics before it gets shipped out to me!!!, if no slip then will def cancel otherwise a keeper, simplezzz!! :)

I just got shipping invoice for this plus others so it looks like JSDVD have it in hand already !!

Live pics

21539731619580_324.jpg 21539731619580_509.jpg 21539731619580_144.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder how small the print run for this..hopefully it goes back in stock. Looking to replace my zavvi one which the replacement copy for the damaged one never came..