Jumanji: The Next Level (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: April 13, 2020
Purchase link: Zoom - HMV - Zavvi - Amazon
Price: £29.99 (Zoom & HMV & Zavvi) - £30 (Amazon)
Finish: Spot gloss. No 'bossing.

12380126-9394755425639235.jpg
uhdrk2566sb_1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Stygian
@Stygian actually I used to mention about this long time ago, it’d great if OP would provide steelbook finished even they’re WWA with the same arts but many times different countries have different finished... good idea

I was thinking especially for WWA steelbooks. This way people could look at the different threads for the same steelbook to see which one has the finish they would prefer.

This would come in handy months or years later when people don't want to read back through many pages of a thread to find out what the finish is.

I initially thought it was, but checked out a video and it looks like spot gloss on the front and full gloss on the back.....?

2 things I wish people who do steelbook unboxing videos would do:

1) Actually say whether it's glossy or matte (can't always tell from the video if they flash it quickly or if the lighting isn't the best)
2) Hold the steelbook open so that the front, spine and back can all be viewed together.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
2 things I wish people who do steelbook unboxing videos would do:

1) Actually say whether it's glossy or matte (can't always tell from the video if they flash it quickly or if the lighting isn't the best)
2) Hold the steelbook open so that the front, spine and back can all be viewed together.

So you've got a list of things you want both Youtubers and HDN thread makers to do all the while admitting you struggle to just make a thread yourself? :LOL::rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Stygian
So you've got a list of things you want both Youtubers and HDN thread makers to do all the while admitting you struggle to just make a thread yourself? :LOL::rofl:

I forgot to mention that I have no idea how to make a video or post it to YouTube.
I also don't open steelbooks.

If I knew how to do all of those things, I definitely, probably...still wouldn't do it. ;)

So here's a different idea. Maybe after a steelbook is released, we can provide details on the finish and then the OP can be updated by a moderator.

So it looks something like this:

Finish: Spot gloss. No embossing.

@Noodles

@Noodles

Actually more specifically it should read:

Finish: Spot gloss. No bossing.

So here's a different idea. Maybe after a steelbook is released, we can provide details on the finish and then the OP can be updated by a moderator.

So it looks something like this:

Finish: Spot gloss. No embossing.

@Noodles
I agree, it'd be very helpful! Just a little time consuming for Mods I guess, since the finish isn't always clear from photos, so we'd need folks to start specifically stating what the finish is... hopefully y'all can get in the habit of doing this going forward so we can put the plan into action. ;)

P.S. Feel free to tag me in any threads where the OP can be updated with finish info and I'll get right on it. :thumbs:

I agree, it'd be very helpful! Just a little time consuming for Mods I guess, since the finish isn't always clear from photos, so we'd need folks to start specifically stating what the finish is... hopefully y'all can get in the habit of doing this going forward so we can put the plan into action. ;)

P.S. Feel free to tag me in any threads where the OP can be updated with finish info and I'll get right on it. :thumbs:

For now I'm hoping that people will only post information for steelbooks that were released recently and upcoming steelbooks as they are released.

I hope they don't bombard you with every steelbook ever released. :LOL:

i only used this older thread as an example because @BluSteel2012 asked about it.
If like @Flloydo mentioned @BluSteel2012 wasn't so lazy and just looked up a couple posts above his I probably never would have bothered you with this. :dunno: :LOL:

@BluSteel2012 I'm kidding of course :LOL:

For now I'm hoping that people will only post information for steelbooks that were released recently and upcoming steelbooks as they are released.

I hope they don't bombard you with every steelbook ever released. :LOL:

i only used this older thread as an example because @BluSteel2012 asked about it.
If like @Flloydo mentioned @BluSteel2012 wasn't so lazy and just looked up a couple posts above his I probably never would have bothered you with this. :dunno: :LOL:

@BluSteel2012 I'm kidding of course :LOL:
Lol it's fine with me either way. T'is part of my job on here after all. :D

Preferably it'd be nice to have the info in every single thread, but that'd obviously be a huge task for anyone to take on and something that would probably have to be done over time. Definitely simple enough to add such info to new threads from here on out though... we'd just need your guy's help being clear about what the finish of each steelbook actually is is all.

@BluSteel2012 always slackin' :rolleyes: :p :drool:

Preferably it'd be nice to have the info in every single thread, but that'd obviously be a huge task for anyone to take on and something that would probably have to be done over time. Definitely simple enough to add such info to new threads from here on out though... we'd just need your guy's help being clear about what the finish of each steelbook actually is is all.

Yep we just have to get the people who provide the "not my" photos of steelbooks to find out what the finish is on them as well. i can't remember who that is *cough* @tommyh84 *cough*

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles

especially @Stygian because he can't do anything:naughty::LOL::rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles and Stygian